Chapter 32: West Palm Beach Day 2 Part 2

I went in the room and to my surprise I didn't hear any yelling or fighting. Next thing I know Chris come inside yelling let me catch you round that nigga again

Me: Bey y you so fucking stupid!!

Chris: Who the fuck you talking to mjay!!

Me: I talking to you nigga, you does act fucking stupid and it does piss me the fuck off I does feel like tearing your fucking head off bey. Real talk fuck this shit it's my birthday you taking me to the mall or not man.

Chris: (He walks up to me and grabs me by my throat) you better watch your fucking ass you know nigga, who the fuck you think you talking to, catch yourself quick and calm the fuck down.

Me: Bey let me the fuck go (As I pushed him) I getting tired of you trying to prove you bad, choking me and shit. I should fucking knock you your mouth. I really getting tired of it nigga I love you with all my heart but don't think you going to beat up on me. Me and that nigga don't have anything going he was just telling me he saw me and you fucking in the Jacuzzi, I told you someone might see and you still went on.

Chris: (you know what nigga let me put on some clothes and go get some rum and chill before I get angry in here and knock your head on str8, cause you thinking you bad in this fucking room.

Me: Bey knock who head str8 , man nigga run fucking hot and do what you got to do bruh, we just going to fight in here nigga (I walked up in his face)

Chris: Bey!! Relax your ass Mjay!!

Me: No bruh ,do what you got to do king! (I in his face)

Chris: Bey!!! (He picks me up and drops his towel exposing his dick getting hard and he begins to ripe my clothes off in anger and begins to kiss me hard)

Me: Nigga what the fuck you doing!!! Awww shit bey

Chris: Shut the fuck up your mouth to hard, I going to teach you a fucking lesson nigga!!

He begin to roughly take off my clothes and pull at my pants, next thing I know I was only in boxers and I really I didn't want fuck cause this nigga look like a murder right now like he was about to rape and I wasn't haven't it. Me: get the fuck off me bey I don't want no sex right now. Chris: shut the fuck up it aint what the fuck you want, your mouth to fucking hard nigga I teaching you a lesson. Chris used his strength and ripped and tears my boxers off me. I aint going to lie this shit was turning me on I was getting hard but I didn't want this nigga fuck me rough or str8 up rape me. My phone begins to ring and I reach for it out my pocket of my pants on the floor and it was my mommy. Chris: who that is nigga don't answer that fucking phone you about to get some dick. Me; Well bruh her ,tell my mother I about to get some dick and tell her what you about to do to me nigga, answer it. Here nigga answer it. Chris no bruh I str8 you and answer it (He jumped off of me and went to put on some clothes)

Me: Hey mom

Mom: Happy bday son, we love you

Dad: Happy bday son

Me: Thanks dad (he gives phone back to mom)

Mom: You ok baby how your bday so far?

Me: it's been great mom over here is beautiful man, Terry about to take us to the mall and probably a movie later

Mom: ok son, I not to long talked to terry, just have fun baby and no rum and don't fool with them fast girls over there

Me: lol mom every girl fast to you when it comes to me and I am going to have fun

Mom: Lol ok baby and no drinking, dad: leave that boy alone let him do what he feel, he is man now

Me: ok talk to you guys later, love yall