Chapter 66: Back To The Bahamas

She laid flat on the bed with her nice legs spread wide open and Dion slide his 9" of chocolate dick deep in her and begin his strokes. she was going wild and was moaning to every stick say yes fuck me. I was getting real jealous I aint going to lie because he was fucking her like he fucked me last night. I was getting mad but then I looked at his ass going up and down and him whining it I was like dam I want fuck that. Him playing basket ball had his ass looking juicy and while he had her in missionary I went behind him. She couldn't see me because I was behind him and I know he would not make a scene I shove my middle finger up in that tight juicy ass. Dion: Yo! Yo! I didn't listen to him I was jerking while and fingling him while he was deep stroking Jenifer and she looked like she loved it. Dion start moaning I guess my finger felt good and I was rubbing that against his prostate and he was going wild. Dion: Aww fuck, I am about to come yo ! Fuck!. He was going to bust and I know it was because I was fingling him deep and I was about to come as well so he stop fucking her and we jerked on top of her. We both came a whole load on top of Jenifer, she was bathing in cum and I know she loved it cause her mouth was open so she can catch some in her mouth to eat. After our big load we put on our clothes and left and went back to our room. We open the door to Shawn getting backshots at the hotel room table.

Dion: These two, I just don't know

Me: Bruh I know that ass slack by now

Shawn: Awww fuck....fuck you mjay...awww fuck me baby oh God

Terry: Take daddy dick!! Tight ass baby

Me and Dion went in the bathroom and lock the door and we was just talking. I was soaking in the tub and he was watching and sitting on the toilet.

Dion: Bey that was crazy just now it went so fast bey, I can't believe we just fucked Chris ex bruh

Me: Lmao bey I can't believe it either but that shit was fun though we both single and she was single so why not, plus she started it any way.
Dion; Yea nigga you right bruh.

Me: but I did wanted to talk to you bro

Dion: Yea man I kind of know what you want say bruh

Me: I know you do, but I want us just to be friends and just have fun bruh, I know you into me and I into you but you moving and I aint want get hurt nor do I want to hurt you bey. As you can see I aint over that nigga yet no matter how I try hide it and I know he knows as well that's why he trying to be sweet with money and shit. I don't want him though I just want to be single and heal and besides when you go off you might meet a chick or dude who better than me. I want your head be there and not here on me thinking oh I hope he aint with Chris or whatever. I need you to go do well in school and play great on the court bruh cause I know you got NBA dreams. I really don't want be the cause of you doing bad and not playing to best of your ability like I know you can.

Dion: I here you nigga I know how that go, I mean I know we still going to feel this way about each other no lie but I know being friends is the best decisions for the both of us and it still aint going to stop us from making each other feel good either lol. I can tell you and Chris still feeling each other but I do know your heart is still on edge so I won't try and take it right now at least. But what you going to do here bey ,what you going to do with yourself and why don't you come to my school instead of staying here bey that way you can get your education and be with me

Me: Nigga I never thought about moving to the states ya know. I always thought I would go college here and work but a change of scenery wouldn't be too bad you know real talk plus I do love it over it in the states. I got to think about it bey, I got to make up my mind I guess by graduation in June I would make up my mind to know what I want do.