Chapter 15: Small World

As Dion puts on his clothes and begins to throw on a pants, socks and slippers and one fitted hat I then said .
Me: Bey you aint got to walk me home anno. It cools man it only right up the road

Dion: Bey I want to, so relax nigga, beside this a dangerous place papa someone could rape you in that little small ass distance. I got to protect what is going to be mine. (He looks at me and smile)

Me: Bruh I got this, I aint no bitch and I always got a blade on me anyway, so I gone, play your games

Dion: I starting to think there is a reason you don't want me to walk you

Me: Naw bruh it aint no reason, you know what lets go, fuck it

He got dressed and we made our way to my house( I walking to my house just praying this nigga don't pull no shit and Chris be looking out and seeing what's up ).we finally reach my front house door I dapped him and say see you later.

Dion: You aint going to invite me in nigga you know I never see the inside of your house yet

Me: Lmao bruh I know what room you want see but it aint happening. You will get a tour some other time.( As he comes up to try to touch me the door open behind me) The voice saying what's good doe

Chris: Sup niggas (as he looked out to try get a closer look to see the face I am talking to and finally do)

Dion: Chris! Nigga what you saying bey

Me: Yawl to know each other a? (As I looked at Chris face all dazed)

Chris: Yea this nigga use to visit his aunt, she lived round in my area through summers n shit, what you doing round here do

Dion: My aunt move bruh and I living with her now, we right down the street from here (As he looks at me and Chris he begin to have a look like he was figuring something out) Any way Mjay I going catch you later, Good to see you bruh

Chris: Yea nigga, same here

Me: Yea bruh link you later then, still want play ball later?

Dion: Um let's put it off tell tomorrow I going handle something right quick

As Dion walked off I felt a weird vibe but I was going to wait do and didn't pay no mind it.

Chris: How you know that nigga do?

Me: He cool man we meet on the first day of school, he was starting and we bucked on the way to school and hit off from there( As I thought in my head I almost fucked him to lol). But why you asking yo?

Chris: I can't ask bruh. You my nigga. Every nigga I see you with I going ask you about it, you know you cute and this shit gay down low wibe get more and more popular everyday ya know, Pussy out of Style bruh.

Me: Pussy out of style? Wow (As I burst out laughing) Bruh that was a good one I never hear shit like that in my life. But nigga what we doing tonight man let hits up one club do.

Chris; You could see the milk still round your mouth how young you is bout club we staying home.

Me: but that still aint stop you from shootin milk up In me doe,

Chris: your mouth hard you know (as he holds me)

Me: ( I wiggle from him an said)Bey fuck all of that, Terry lets go to the club tonight man me, you, Shawn and Chris

Terry: Yea chris let go man, I want get lil tipsy any way.

Chris: Ite: think these niggas could get in do

Terry: Bruh these niggas str8 man.

Chris and Rashawn went home and was coming back in time to leave for the club. As the day flew by I was picking out my freshest clothes out the closet. I love the colour black it just scream sexy so I had to wear it. I picked out my black coogi shirt with gold strips on the side, and to go with it my dark greyish black jeans and my black and gold air force ones. I then ironed and bath and put on my shit. I was looking good. Finished off with a spray of I am king cologne by Sean John. My door opened and it was Chris looking fine as a mudda. He was wearing baby blue Sean Jean shirt, blue short jeans and white air force, his body and swag makes him looked sexy in anything. I wanted to undress and get to the sex cause nothing makes me hornier then a nigga who could dress. No sex though cause didn't want this nigga get to use to getting it on the regular I still want him fight for it, besides he aint going to wear my ass out lol. But we all headed to the club and we popped some Hennessey from in the house and I was starting to feel good. We reach the club and we got in without a struggle, it was packed music was going and everyone was getting low. We den made a few rounds in the club and found a wall to post up by, We was just muggling (a term used for dancing here in the Bahamas), Terry and Chris had everyone stopping and dapping them showing them respect that's how it is for thugs on the street. Vybz kartel was playing and I had my cup just sipping and dancing and I looked over and saw Chris had a girl dancing all over his dick and he was enjoying it I can tell. I didn't trip though I know how things go you got to keep your image so I let it slide but I was jealous as fuck. I walked off to go use the bathroom and came back Terry was talking to Rashawn and Chris was still dancing with the girl .Then after seeing his dick was hard in his pants, she turned around kissing him and he was kissing back, Now I like what the fuck!!! Blood boiling. Fuck this shit!!