Chapter 14: Morning Wood

As he pulled me into the bathroom I was sore but I wanted more of this big dick. Chris got a weapon and this nigga sure know how to use it every inch of it. I was pushed facing the sink and no lie I loved the rough treatment. One leg up on the sink and one leg down was the position I was instructed to get in which completely spread my ass open. The kisses began from the back of my neck to the beginning of my crack and I love it. Ahhhh shit!! Yes Chris!! Eat that pussy!! As he digs in me he jerks his dick. Me:Ahhhhhh! Give me that dick baby! I want that dick in me! I got just what I ask for and I wanted it raw I didn't care. Still posted up with one leg up on the sink bent over Chris began to slide his massive meat inside me, still tight and sore I took in but I took it in. Yessssss!!! Go in deep baby!! Fuck Ohhhhhhh God!! As he reaches my stomach I reach behind my head to hold on to his neck as he started to slide in and out slow and strong. Chris: Baby you feel him.. Me: Yessss baby I feel him as I close my eye as i enjoy the ride as he began to speed up with whines. I through back my head as he is right there behind me embracing my body, holding my body while he digs me out from behind.it felt like heaven and for min I started to slide off to tease him. Chris: Naw nigga don't run from this dick, this you're dick take all of him baby. Me: Ahhhh yea nigga fuck me !!..Rip this ass up!! I shouted as I get carried away. I teased him and say nigga you dead man, you aint ready. Chris: Ok! Watch this shit! He pulls out of my ass and turn on the warm water in the shower. He then comes to me and wraps my leg around him and picks me up and place my back to the wall of the shower as him holds me in the air. Chris: Yea nigga we ga see who dead right now. Me: you nigga (as I laughed in excitement I know I was going to get it right now and I wanted it) He then slides his dick in me as I am heisted and posted to the wall while he holds my leg around him. He went deep and begin to throw me up and down bouncing on his dick. Oh fuck nigga I scream out, Chris yea nigga who dead!! Who Dead I say!! As he bounces me on his dick and begins to stick and whine as I bounce on it adding more pressure. Me: You aint dead baby!!! Awww fuck!! Chris: Oh fucking ass this for nigga!! Me: Yours chris!! Yours!! Aww shit!! Chris: I know this mine!! Cause you love me right!! Right!! Me: Yea I love yooouuuuuuuuu awww fucK!! As he began to cum deep inside me as I feel that warm loads and I then cum all over his chest and some caught his face, he pulls out and kisses me passionately as we stand under the warm water feeling deep in Love.
After we bath, got dress and eat I knew I had to go over to Dion, to have some alone time so we can talk shit out and talk about what we was going to do the other day.

Me: Niggas I coming back, going down the road for a few

Chris: Nigga I tell you, you could go leave me? (As he looks at me and smirked)

Terry: Bey you think yall married a ,let that nigga go about he bizz (As him and Chris burst out laughing)

Me: Yea do chris I coming right back, and for the record nigga you don't run me( As I kiss him on the cheek)

Chris: Lmao you forget what just happen a, ok nigga we ga see about that, but I ga be here when you get back.

Me: ok cool (Kisses him again)

Terry: I swear yall to niggas too cute with this shit (He laughs) Rashawn why we can't be like that?

Rashawn: He laugh and said nigga fuck you with all that shit but you know how we do bey. But Mjay we cool do? I think we should talk.

Me: Bruh everything cool man, we good just keep my big bro happy and we wont have no probs. But we boys dawg ever was..But I guess I understand now why you was hiding from me. You felt lil guilty and my bro had you on lock with his selfish ass .we all good bro no love lost.

Rashawn: I glad to hear that bruh, Yea ya see it all the same to bro, don't worry I got him happy. See this nigga don't stop laughing now lol

Me: Yea shit you aint lie I never see him smile so much...but I out do talk more when I get back

As I walked down the street to Dion's house I aint going to lie I was kind of excited to see him, but wait my walk kind of different, that nigga and he big ass dick did this you know, I thought myself and smile. I reach, rang the door bell and turned to look at the street tell someone open the door. Good morning were the words I heard and I turned around. Me: Good morning am is Dion home and you must be his aunt how are you doing, Dion's Aunt: am fine thank you, you must be Dion's friend Mjay I heard a lot about you, come in he right up stairs in his room at them video games. Me: ok thanks
I ran up stairs to his room( Knock, Knock)

Dion: What's good nigga (as he looked at me like he was undressing me with his eyes)

Me: I good bruh (As I look up and down at him lusting because he only had one boxers this nigga look right you I thought to my self). You aint going to let me into your room

Dion: For sure you pose to then be here remember

Me: Yea you aint ly but something came up man

Dion: True that

Me: so bruh what was that yesterday,

Dion: You mean when you grab my dick

Me: Yea that and you kiss me and we were going to fuck

Dion: Yea that shit was hot do, but to be real I liked you from I saw you walking that day but I didn't know how to come out and say it, and I didn't know you was like that to, so I was happy when you grabbed my dick

Me: I heard that I thought you was going to stab me bruh, I was scared as fuck

Dion: true but naw do I won't hurt you unless you want me to Lol

Me: Lol kool, So are you strictly into niggas

Dion: I bi bruh I ever was, I still like pussy but I just like ass more, so mjay you like me huh?, cuz I like you

Me: Yea I do, why you think I was bouncing on your dick so hard when we was playing ball

Dion: I knew you was doing that shit on purpose and I was trying to aim it in the middle of your crack every time until I got hard and had to go run in the bathroom take care of that, Lol.

Me: lol no lie I had a feeling bruh, you got a big one do (We sitting in the bed and he reaches over to kiss me)

Dion: So you when you gern be my nigga now and kisses me on my cheek

Me: um um( He kissing me all on my neck and I aint stopping him then I finally thought of what Chris would do to this nigga, even though he show me his soft side I know the savage still in Chris and he could hurt Dion really bad) Bey Bey hold on bey, real talk I like you but right now I can't bey

Dion: Why do?

Me: Bey I ga be real with you and I aint ga sit here and try be a player I aint like that but I checking one next nigga bey

Dion: Fa real bey

Me: Yea

Dion: Dam, to tell you the truth when I want something I don't care bruh ,I want you and really like you so he aint stopping me from being with you to be honest. So fuck him, who this nigga is anyway

Me: Bey I can't tell you all that but serious bey I aint saying you got to wait on me, but move on bruh I want us to remain friends do

Dion: Dam you hurting me already and we aint even together yet but I could respect that (As he smirked at me giving me a look that he aint going to stop trying to be with me)

Me: Yyc and if we were meant to be we will be together someday let's just stick to being friends for right now.

Dion: Ok cool no problem (Still giving me this cute evil smirk)

Me: But yea do I bout to dip back home alright, you want ball later?

Dion: Yea for sure man, I need to get out this room any way and get some sun so let me put on one shirt I ga walk you over to your house.