Chapter 22: Make Me Feel Safe

I thought, oh shit Tony dead now!! And nigga deserved It but I don't want Chris get in no more trouble I just want him to be with me tonight and make me feel safe after what just happen. What if he leaves and nigga be hiding in the bush and ram the door come inside to finish what he started. I could hear the phone still ringing terry didn't answer it yet. So I took the phone out of Chris hand and ended the call.

Chris: Bey what the fuck you doing bey, give me my phone I going to kill this nigga (As he looks at me with anger and his hand out reaching for phone)

Me: Bey you almost kill nigga just now and you really want go out there and get yourself in some more shit. Bey you think I want you leaving me any more tonight, I fucking scared bey! I want you stay with me baby please don't leave me again. Make me feel safe. (As I said that the phone ring and it was Terry calling back cause I hanged up on him the first time) Here it's Terry you answer it I said as I looked him in the eye.

Chris: Yea nigga he said as he paused and looked at me I called to tell you that Mjay say he going miss school tomorrow bruh so we won't be coming over their tell late tomorrow. You and Rashawn don't come up that house now and did you make the arrangements and shit yet, Terry said yea bruh all takin care of then chris hanged up the phone and looked at me and said. Baby I aint going to ever leave you again never letting you out of my sight im so sorry for leaving you here alone.

Me: It ok baby, I was so glad to see you I thought that moment nigga was going to rape me and my body was dead to the world I didn't had no fight in me bey, nigga was tiring my head off and then he punch me when I was screaming for help. I was scared bey (As I looked at him telling him this he was so mad that a single tear from each eye fell. I thought that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I finally realise that I was the person that can get this affection and type of love from him and I loved that I was one of the major things that made him ticked this nigga would kill a mother fucker for me. The only thing he could of done was kiss me and I didn't want him to because that dude kissed me. I went and lock the front door with all the dead locks Chris had an I grabbed his hand I told him ans said lets go cool off baby. I took his hand and he followed me with the gun in his other hand I cocked the tub and ran some warm water in it and filled it up almost to the top. Chris was still silent and didn't want let this gun go nigga still was angry.

Chris: Mjay I still going to kill this nigga no matter what you say, nigga try hurt one of the many things that have me living and happy, You!

Me: Baby, I love you ok, just relax baby (after he said that he still had this Gun in his hand he wasn't letting it go) Baby give me the gun ok lets just relax (As I reach for the gun out of his hand he still wasnt letting it go until a few second later after me looking in his eye he rest the gun on the bathroom sink. He just let me take control of him and I undressed him slowly. As we got naked he sat in the tub and I sat between his legs just leaning back onto his chest and it was a beautiful moment for me. I just loved being with this nigga he makes me feel safe and I lay there and he just wraps his hands around me telling me he's still sorry and he is going to protect me. We just sat in the nice warm water and bath and just loved each other then we went in the bed and he waged me like he aint never letting me go. He hold me tighter then before and we just fell asleep, and I felt so safe in his arms. Being almost rape was on my mind but I didn't think about it no more ,Chris made me feel alot better.
Morning came and I was kind of glad that I wasn't going to school loll I had to do what my man say a loll. We woke up and still was all hugged up and I really liked it.

Chris: See now you got the hold day with me nigga but get on your homework today if there is any

Me: Yea I I know (As I looked at him)

Chris: How you feeling?

Me: I feel good baby, all that's been going on it just hit me my birthday was in a few days.

Chris: Yea baby I know .you stressed a, is being with me becoming too much for you?

Me: Nigga you're scaring me what you mean by that? (As I thought don't tell me this nigga want break up with me)

Chris; I mean I thought about it and I thought that's it's my entire fault that everything is happening to you and im sorry. No I never want to leave you but for a moment there I thought to protect you it would be a good idea to leave you alone for a min but I know that's stupid cause I wouldn't be nothing without you and I will die protecting you.

Me: Or nigga cause I thought for a min there I didn't have a boyfriend no more

Chris: That wont never happen a baby besides even if you dump me one day I would never stop trying to get you back lmao I would stalk you until you take me back

Me: lol I know you're crazy ass lol

Chris: Yea nigga am crazy about you aint nothing wrong with that bruh. I done get you a birthday presents, you are going to love this one.

Me: Bey and I tell you don't spend no more money on me bruh , spending some time with you and some dick is all I need we could have gotten kinky with some cake and chocolate I just want spend time with you just like am doing now baby.

Chris: Bey that's why I love doing shit for you cause your heart pure man you aint using me you actually don't want me spend money on you like other chicks I been with they want money every week and money for nails, hair and clothes every week.

Me: Typical Bahamian woman bruh they beautiful and they make you keep up with their beauty too. But what you got plan sound like it cost a lot of money

Chris: I mean it was expensive but I could afford it and you are worth it but before I show you what it is i just want tell you , from the first day we showed each other how we feel these have been some of the happiest days of my life you know I aint grow up with much affection in my household and am glad you got me doing it. I wasn't going to tell you what it was until Friday but I think I mice well tell you now so you can keep your mind off other things and keep it on how much fun we going to have (He smiles at me and open the draw of his night stand and reached into it and he told me close my eyes)

Chris: Now open them!

Me: Bey wtf!! you serious as I shouted out no man you aint serious!

Chris: Nigga open it and read it as he burst out laughing at me

Me: WTF!! West Palm Beach!!! YOU AINT FUCKING SERIOUS!!

I working on next chapter now but in the main time show your boy some love man like and comment