Chapter 47: The Hook Up

I was kind of happy because I really missed the love me and Chris had I just got so lost up in the drama I forgot how much of a good boyfriend he has been to me and it was just like I was falling in love with him all over again. I just loved when it does just be me and him and trey had to come in the picture and cause me to get buck wild but fuck that nigga he going to get his man. I went to bath again because no way I sleeping with cum in my ass, dry come smells too bad. I bath off and put on one boxers and went to bed. I felt somewhat relieved so I going to sleep well plus I don't have to go to school to. I will be sleeping tell 12 noon tomorrow lol. I then dosed off and woke up to my mum voice with pan cakes, bacon and eggs with some orange juice at my bead side.

Mom: Here baby some breakfast I want you to get some rest, am off to work and your father already went ok... terry In the kitchen eating.

Me: Ok mom but you didn't have to do all this man I could have whip this up myself

Mom: Lol baby I wanted to now enjoy (she kisses me on my cheek and left the room and shouted) Love you baby

Me: Love you too, I just dive into that food man I loved this prince treatment I was getting, but my mom think am still a baby lol then Chris walked in

Terry: Bro did mom kissed you to and said the I love you lol

Me: Lol yea bruh how you know

Terry: Because she just did it to me bruh lmao, she always does that I guess me and you still babies round here lmao

Me: Yea bruh

Terry: So what you doing today?

Me: Don't know yet bruh I wanted to go take this drivers test wibe for my license cause they say the test does be common sense and am a smart guy I could pass it with a breeze.

Terry: Lmao bey over here this license shit does take so long ,get dress bruh I going to carry on the island to get it , we going to catch the fast ferries lol I got the hook up lil bro. All you got to do is drive one str8 ass road and they going to give you it bruh. Besides one girl that works there on the island I use to fuck lmao so she going to hook it up any way if you fail or pass. That's how I got mine bruh and you just wait tell its up and then turn it over to Nassau license so you can get a new license number for here. But the licence you get there can be used anywhere but I promise you by the day is done you going to have your licence.

Me: I down with that shit lol I going to get ready now bruh

Terry: Yea me too

I went to bath after I ate and got dressed up in a dark blue jeans and green tee with my gold chain that Chris bought me and then I put on my fresh new Jordan my mother just bought me. I had to punch these cause it was to solid to be sitting in a box. Terry was done bathing and he was freshening up himself. I got a text from Chris saying baby what time you want me come pick you up so we can spend the day together and I can take care of you but I text him back and told him I was going to chill with terry, he going to hook up something for me baby Chris: ok baby hit me up when you want me come through ok. I didn't tell him because I wanted to surprise him when I pull up by his house one day and use the key he gave me. We was dressed and we headed down to the docks where we drived on the ferry because we was carrying his car so I could use it on the test. I paid for the both of us because I had a lot of money left over from what Chris gave me on the trip lmao. The boat ride was cool man and it was even better to be spending quality with big bro because we was talking loon shit and talking to some girl's lol just mingling. Not more than a hour later we reach our destination and I been here before and didn't like it the first time but it looked different to me I kind of liked it this time. I saw a lot of fine niggas and ladies on the dock as we was driving off and I just staring with my shades on lmao. Terry: Lmao you aint want Chris tear your head off lmao you stay there staring lmao. Me: Lmao never bruh. We drive this one long ass straight road to were going and then we finally reach. My ass was sore from the ride but wait was it the car ride or Chris that got me sore lol? Well all I know is it sore and we went to greet Terry hook up friend.

Terry: Am I would like to see Sarah please he said to the person in front and then she came out. She was sexy, nice boobs, nice shape and an officer I love a woman in uniform dam lol.

Sarah: Terry what you saying baby I aint see you in a min, you don't know black people no more a

Terry: Boo you know I can't forget about you man, I came to bring my lil bro but you know I came to see you too, but he want get his license ya see.

Sarah: Ok cool well I going to hook him up I coming Nassau next week, you going to hook me up?

Terry: For sure, you know I got you boo

Sarah: Ok what's your name cutie, terry he cuter than you lol

Me: Mjay and thanks I get that a lot, sorry big bro lmao

Sarah: He funny too lol, terry I might take this one lmao

Terry: Well it run in the family man lol

Sarah: well come with me and I going to carry you on the driver's test myself, we going to skip the written test cause I hope you a smart boy right you should know that stuff

Me: Yea for sure I do, I studied the book ( I smiled at her)
We got in the Terry's car and I went on it ready to kill it, I buckled up and checked my mirrors and told her to buckle up. Leaving the station she told me to do hand signals and I did it correctly, I then later on did 3 point turn, parking and parallel parking and we just drove the straight road. I was killing this test because my daddy then thought me most of these manuvers so I was str8. Then she told me to turn around lets head back to the station. I was smiling cause I knew I pass the test then she started to strike up a conversation.

Sarah: You cute and can drive I bet you got the girls going crazy waiting for you to take them for a ride huh

Me: No man, only a few barking up my tree

Sarah: Lol I guess your tree aint too big huh that probably why, how old are you?

Me: No man, it's pretty big and I not to long turn 17

Sarah: or ok you almost off age and its big huh, let me see it then

Me: Let you see?

Sarah: Yea let me see? Since you go so much mouth and confidence

Me: kind of shock that she coming on to me like this, one because she aint old she looked 26 but because she was a officer, but I was sure of my wood and I slowed down and took it out and showed here, Next thing I know she was sucking my dick and I was driving, she said just keep your eye on the road. Me: My God!! Fuck dread!!! I thought to myself this bitch could suck a mean dick, she was sucking my dick like she didn't care and deep throating this shit until I come in the back of her throat and she spit it out the window, I said to myself this bitch spit my babies out dread she suppose to swallow that shit lol. But we reach back to the place and she sucked my dick so good I wobble when I walked with a big soggy dick in my boxers. Terry just looked at me and laughs because he knew what was going to happen, this bitch lmao a little warning would have been nice man. She wrote up the card for me to carry to the road traffic to get my license and also wrote a next note on one paper for me was on ti it as well saying she going to fuck my dick when she come Nassau and it has her number lmao I just smiled but this hoe know I aint calling lmao. I just wanted my licence and if a lil head is what it takes then our well lmao suck my cockiness. We left and we reach in the car and terry let me drive.

i want 100 likes i been writing all day lol