Chspter 4: Saved By Terry

Chris: Fuck its terry! As he jumps off me and put on his clothes and fixes his self and tells me to do the same. I did like I was told. As Chris was leaving to greet my brother in the living room he stands at the door and says You Mine nigga and we got unfinished business as he closes the door.

I quickly gathered my clothes along with the jar of grease and ran into my bathroom and lock the door. Still in shock I sat on the toilet to gather my thoughts. I thought to myself asking What the fuck just happened in here? I think I was just about to get rape by my crush? Raped by the man of my dreams I said being a little confused. I started to get scare thinking he meant what he said about going to get me. I'm not a fem type nigga but I began to cry in a since because this situation was bittersweet.Suddenly I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

Terry: A lil bro you alright in there? Why you in here I left you in the living room is everything alright?

Me: Tried to clear my throat so he wouldn't catch on that I was crying cause he could have always tell in my voice that something was wrong. I quickly answered as I said everything cool man I just taken a good old shit

Terry: He started laughing then he said your nasty ass, but a I brought some food do you want any?

Me: Naw man I am str8. I don't want nothing to make me revisit this toilet again but I'll eat some later.

Terry: I here that, Well we out here waiting on you bruh so hurry up.

Me: Yea I'm coming I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

Even though my brother shows the world and the street his hard exterior he always was caring towards me. I loved that about him that he hard but sweet. I always wonder how much would he care about me if he knew I was into niggas , I wonder how much he would care about his ride or die if he knew that nigga almost raped me. I smell death but either way my brother always made it clear that he don't like faggots and he not to long beat this fem dude to a blub for hitting on him. I have to give it to them Fem dudes they got more balls than Str8 niggas. This fem dude actually called our house asking for Terry and telling him how much he liked him and thinks he cute. That send my brother wild and went looking for that dude and actually found and almost killed him. I hope my bro aint hiding nothing from me cause it's always them ones the quick to defend they self against anything gay be down low themselves. When they resort to violence it show who they really are and they try to hide that by being anti gay.

I finally got dressed and build up the courage to come out of the bathroom. I went into the living room where my bro and Chris was lighting up again. I sat down and really didn't want look at Chris. I aint going to lie I was scared of him now. It wasn't a crush anymore it turned into fear and the last thing I was going to do is be any bodies bitch.

Terry: What happen lil bro

Me: As I looked over at chris and gave him slicing eye I said My ass kind of hurting.

Terry: What you mean by that what happen to you as he got loud

Chris: Giving me a nigga I wish you would look. He then gave a say something look or ill kill you. He then played it for saying what happen to you lil man

Me: It probably was that shit I just took. It took a lot out of me man. I going in my room and run some tunes on my lap top. All the smoke getting to me as I got up from the sofa.

Terry: I here that but I hope you feel better bruh and turn that shit up so we could hear that out here

Me: Yea I will as I walked back to my room and went to my laptop. Really I just couldn't look at Chris face no more. I started running tunes "Bob Marley Don't Worry" then suddenly the door open. It was Chris and he closed it as he walks in.

Chris: He walked up to me and snatches me pulling me close to him and he says Bey I kno you think that lil stunt you pulled in front of your bro was cool! He shouted and I can tell he was very angry with a serious voice and look

Me: Bey real talk, I did like you but that shit you just pull wasn't cool at all bey. You tried to rape me after the fact that I told you No bey. Tears begin to fall down my face as he still was holding me.

Chris: Bey I know this might not mean shit to you after what I just did but I sorry bruh. I feeling you and I was high that shit just took over me, my bad lil man. Please forgive me! do you forgive me he said with this sorry look on his face