Chapter 28: Save By The Bell

Chris was going to shoot this nigga head clean off with that shoot gun, but I told him no again .Me: If things get screw up I don't want you go to jail bey, real talk. Let one of your boys deal with this nigga. Chris: Bey y you keep saving this pussy ass nigga but in a way you right.
Chris got his phone and called his boys and told Tony nigga start running and when they find you lights out cause he know his boys was already in the parking lot and was going to trail this nigga and take care of him. Tony broke off running and left but he didn't know niggas following him. If he survives I think he won't ever fuck with me or Chris any more. But I thought fuck tony cause my nigga taking away tomorrow it's going to be a very sexual time, I want fuck tell 6am of my bday all night long. But I aint know if he going to want do that because he was then saying I draining him loll, this his words YOU TOO LIKE DICK loll. We stayed there at the store and waited tell about 5 then we left for home.

Chris: Where my food nigga?

Me: It in the back seat I didn't throw the food away like you did lol

Chris: Bey I love you for that but I had shits under control you know, but I appreciate you a lot for doing that, it show you care about me and that you fucking crazy, I scared of you lil nigga lol

Me: Nigga you better be, lol imagine if I catch you on top of something I killing everyone then ima bounce

Chris: Fuck that, You aint going to kill me nigga (As he glanced at me)

Me: why you think not bruh, if you fuck on me you dead, COLE!

Chris: I aint going to fuck on you , I can't ruin this shit what we got but bey nobody's perfect remember that.

Me: Ok nobody's perfect bruh but you should be far from it if you in a relationship and love someone bruh. I mean we on the low and shit but still do you got to try.

Chris: Yea I understand you but bey if you cheat I would be mad and probably beat the nigga to death but I would understand in away because we humans and we mess up sometimes bey

Me: bey what type tape you running tonight , sound like you do something on me a?

Chris: bey how the fuck I do something on you, you been with me this entire week and when you be to school I either be to work or with Terry nigga, so slow your roll with that shit, cause you aint know what you talking about bey.

Me: Bey I hope so bey I aint want do something I would regret bey

Chris: Do something like what bruh? See watch you get your head tire off tonight bru, running on with a bunch of fuck bey.

Me: Chris one thing bruh you hit me you getting hit back I aint no bitch, I might can't beat you but you well get fucked up bruh.

Chris: Question?

Me: What? (as I raised my eyebrow)

Chris: Baby what the fuck we arguing about? (As he burst out laughing)

Me: I don't know either lol

Chris: but on the real Mjay I would never cheat on you alright

Me: alright I hear you bruh (I didn't really believe him but I shacked it off so we would stay civil for the night ya see.

As we got home we chilled and eat but I wanted to change atmosphere a bit, I loved the one on one me and Chris does have but I kind of miss my room so I wanted us to sleep by me,I had to pack some clothes any way for the trip tomorrow evening and get ready for school cause I didn't bring any uniform for tomorrow. So after we finish eat we headed over to my house. As we pulled up and got inside I here Terry and Rashawn arguing, we went inside to play piece maker.

Rashawn: Bey who the fuck this person is texting you ,Hey baby and shit, bey nigga if you wanted to run game you should of told me before I got to deep in with you ya know, cause on the real it seem like its only sex any way

Terry: Bey shut the fuck up bey and this probably one hoe I use to fuck bruh, I swear to jah I only been with you since the beginning of summer dawg, real talk

Me: bey what wrong with yall niggas in here tonight

Chris: Yea dread yall keep cool

Terry: Bey yall get the fuck out my room, I don't be in yall shit so stay out of mine (As he pushes us out the room and locks the door)

Me: Nigga that went well lol (As I stared at Chris)

Chris: lol you and your brother crazy yo loll ,that's my boi do

Me: Yea we crazy, imagine what I would let him do to you if you ever hurt me bruh (As we walked to my room)

Chris: Nigga shut up I aint going to hurt you, I probably should for how much you keep bringing it up dawg

Me: Baby my bad bruh, I kind of am talking a lot about for real, I guess I kind of tripping off Trey a little bit.

Chris: Bey fuck that nigga it only me and you bruh.

Me: Alright. I got to make sure bruh. But fuck him for real...a you want iron for me while I pack some clothes for the trip?

Chris: anything for my baby boi (as he smiled)

I packed and Chris iron my school uniform and by the sounds of things they was already made up in that room cause all I can hear is moans, Lmao I see why my brother and Chris are so close its because they are too much alike I know he was going to wiggle he way out that situation. But unlike Rashawn I don't fall for that shit. Me and Chris watch a little TV and we went to sleep and I thought to myself nigga in west palm beach this pussy you got is mine I getting that no matter what. Lmao I thinking like a real top and I liked it. The next day I was excited lol waking up next to a dick monster and going away tonight. I got ready for school was leaving. Chris said he going to the bank and pack some clothes and he will bath here and get dressed. Me and Shawn headed to school and there wasn't any Dion again but I didn't pay it no mind I didn't want see him any way and the basketball team always got to school for 6am practice. School went fine for the most of the day and I had this sudden urge to pee in last period so I went to the bathroom. Going into the stall I got pushed again and who was it Dion with a hug.

Dion: I missed you bey where you been nigga

Me: right here nigga wats good

Dion: nigga I been by your house the day you missed school and yesterday no one was there, you was by that nigga you with a (as he ducked under the stalls to see if anyone was in the bathroom). So you going to answer me nigga?

Me: Bey me and terry been chilling and I was home though you probably didn't catch us man that's all that is

Dion: So your birthday this weekend what we doing I want take you out man

Me: nigga we could chill next week cause Chris taking me away for my bday gift bruh I excited to go

Dion: I here that you chillin with the fam alright that's cool as log as you aint going nowhere with that nigga, and I was going to wait tell we chilled to give you something but you going to get it next week (As he looked at me as I was finished peeing and turned around he shove his tongue straight down my throat and he hold me and I was pushing away but nigga was killing with he lips. Tangling the school bell ring and he stopped