Chapter 53: Its Official

Terry wrap his arm round me and we went inside and I went str8 in my room to think about what terry just said and I really don't want leave him , I really don't but with Chris he is like a drug and you get hooked on it. Lmao and the dick is great lmao but I aint going back to him right now. I want him know what he lost ,I want him feel it but Chris is a smart dude I know he going to try some sneaky shit into winning me back but I know Terry going to play ,match maker lmao. I turned on my lap top and I just wanted to hear some sweet music so I turned the volume down a bit and I let itunes just run the tracks on shuffle mode. The first track that plaid was damage by Dainty Kane " do you do you got a first aid kit handy lmao and I laugh because this song was true yo I needed a first aid kit for real lmao so I skip it. Next song was No one Alicia Keys "I just want you close so where you can stay forever" lol true again but these songs making me think so much so I click on some real nigga shit I played some dear mama Tupac "when I was younger me an my mama had beef, 17 years old kicked out on the streets" now this is some good shit to listen to lol it aint got that heart broken or love shit that was going on with the other songs. I just laid back and was rapping along then Shawn came in my room. I aint going to front that question that came cross my head was am I making the right choice about this shit and I thought do Dion really want a relationship our he just want fuck me. We as niggas always confuse like or love with lust and that shit so different and I know it might be lust that drives him besides he got a girl. Unlike other niggas I get horny and I lusting over Dion but I know I aint going to be with him because he going off to college to play ball where you got all type fine ass niggas and I don't do long distance shit you bound to get your heart broken. I know Chris home right now downing some liquor and smoking a joint and am amazed I didn't get no calls or text I guess he really giving me space. You know what I just realise I talking in my mind again lmao I haven't done that in a lil while. (I burst out laughing)

Shawn: Nigga you ok lol you in here laughing like you crazy

Me: Lmao nigga I good man, lol bey you is talk you know, you gone tell
terry everything before I even get in the house man

Shawn: Lmao nigga fuck you, he asked and I told him where we was that's my nigga so I am going to be real with him and don't hide shit besides I was hoping he was going to shoot up them clowns

Me: Nigga terry crazy he would go do that shit for real but I wonder what he going to do to trey do because he told me he going to handle shits that I must don't worry about anything but I gad you tell him do.

Shawn: yea man, am glad to help nigga lol

Me: Lol bey Chris proposed to me in the room by him

Shawn: nigga you fucking lie bruh real talk nigga.. he did?

Me: Yea bruh it was a solid straight gold with white diamonds lion head ring

Shawn: What did you say?

Me: bey I said no bruh I to young I aint ready for that shit bey even though I love him but I did broke up with him officially. He told me that trey was planning to send a video that he recorded from the window when me and Chris was having sex to my parents and he was going spreading it all over school. Trey was planning to out Chris as well and show his click that he was gay and was with me so he said he had to protect me so he did what he had to do.

Shawn: Yea bruh cause nigga them shooting gay niggas these days especially the ones in the hood bruh, they does feel betrayed but Chris still kind of was wrong for not telling you before he did it to at least get your blessing and keep you in the loop. But nigga even though he didn't tell you it was a good enough reason for you to forgive him bruh but are you ready to give up your man and you know others ready to take that bruh

Me: Yea I understand him you know and I do forgive him but I want do me bruh I need to focus on my life bey

Shawn: yea yea yea I hope you aint trying to turn out Dion lmao

Me: Huh?

Shawn; nigga don't huh me bruh I know the time I am into niggas to you know so I know the looks and sense the attitude and different feelings , besides he gave his self away when he was getting made and talking to himself when we was chilling in the front room by Chris. He was acting really jealous lmao

Me: I aint going to front yea I want taste that dick but I know nigga just want fuck me and besides he got a girl ,if he do have feeling its probably just lust. He going off for school any way so ill probably just tastes that and call it a day lmao

Shawn: Lmao mjay you does kill me bruh but you and Chris going to find yall way back to each other though, yall always do.

After our lil talk we kind of decided that tomorrow night which was Saturday we got to go to the club to chill and dance so we can get our mind of things and get lil free, terry would carry us I know if we ask him. We went sleep and I slept really good I felt kind of free but I was missing Chris I aint going to lie. I woke up to my mom telling me she was working late and she will see us guys later. I know it sucked for her that she got to work even on a Saturday , daddy as well. She told me that terry and Chris were in the front talking as well. Shawn was still sleeping and I wanted to be nosey so I cracked the door to listen a bit to hear what they were talking about.

Terry: Yea bro, I got to apologise for hitting you man ,you know I flipped when I heard what went done but I should have asked you one time because I know you from diaper days and am sorry for what I said on the real,I know you aint like that.

Chris: Yea bruh I know nigga its cool, I don't blame you bey that's your lil bro man and we both got that in common we both love him to death bey so I had to do what I had to do. I hurt right now bruh I aint sleep all night bey.

Terry: bro I could see that your eyes all red and shit, bey I never see you like this over no one bey real talk, but I don't know what to say man I want yall to be together bruh but lil nigga just need time I guess he will come around man don't worry about nothing.

Chris: Yea I guess but I love him bey, I feel like crying about it right no bey, I don't know what this nigga do to me bey, he changed my life bey but i going to respect his wishes bey I going to leave him alone from now on man. I going to give him his space you know I guess I got to find something to get my mind off shit or I might just go off for a while I don't know but I know he hates me and I don't blame him I treated him and loved him like a prince but my life to hectic for him right now. So I going to do what's best for him and allow him to move on and I'm going to do the same. But bro I can't be round here right now I going home bey but what you doing later do we could go get drinks or something I could use a drink but whatever you doing just text me and let me know.

Terry: nigga you going to let the love of your life go like that bro, don't do that bey, real talk bey don't give up on it bey seriously. I hate to see you like this bro

Chris: I got to bey, I looking out for him. I want him be with me but I aint going to be selfish so of now we officially done.