Chapter 51: Speachless

They were shouting get out the car and one of them shoots the gun in the air. I looked at Dion and then at Shawn. I thought this was my time to go I thought when I got stabbed I was going to die but I know for sure this was my time to go. What the fuck do they want we don't really have any money and the car is a bubbla. I just hope they aint on some gay shit because I can't take 15 dicks and you can never be too sure with niggas these days bruh. Like Chris use to say pussy out of style and the fact that he say that making me even more nervous. I looked over at Dion and he didn't look scared at all and Shawn was in the back seat looking like he seen a ghost. I looked at Dion and the niggas was coming up close to the car then they reach the driver's side where Dion was. Dion wasn't showing these niggas he was scared at all I didn't show it either but Shawn was kind of scared. I know he wish terry was here and I wish Chris was here as well even though we had broken up.

Dudes: Get out the fucking car our none of yawl going to see home tonight

Dion: Nigga do what you got to do, why yall niggas fooling with us we just lost we aint harm or didn't nothing to yawl, if yall want rob go ahead we broke (Then he fired a shot in the air)

Dude: Your mouth pretty hard king open this door before we start shooting
We didn't want to but at this moment we had no choice they placed cement blocked in road so we couldn't pass so we didn't have a choice. So Dion was the first one to open the door. We all hoped out and jumped out so me and Shawn had our back together. We were ready to die trying to live. They had Dion all string up on the next side and then one grabbed me.

Dude: What your name nigga

Me: Bey let me the fuck go (Next thing I know waps I got slapped in my face)

Dude: Shut the fuck up, your mouth to hard!!

Shawn: Bey what's the fuck is your problem bey, yall don't have nothing better to do then fuck around with us (Shawn gets kick in the stomach from one of them)

A voice shouted in the distance bey what the fuck yall niggas doing over here bey leave these lil niggas alone though. The figure in the dark looked very very familiar then the voice said mjay!! And he rushed to pick me up and it was Chris. I was kind of glad to see him because we could have been dead I could always count on him to be my knight even thought he fucked up our relationship.

Chris: You ok bey?

Me: Yea I good (and I jumped out his grip because the situation with trey flashed cross my mind it was like it was hunting me)

Chris: Shawn, Dion yall niggas str8?

Dion: Yea bruh I good

Shawn: I good to bey, these niggas fucking foul though

Chris: (Chris raised up his shirt and reached for his gun) and he turn around bey who the fuck touched mjay, yall niggas know this Terry lil brother right?

Dude: Oh shit, fo real!! Terry!! that nigga crazy, bey pardon I boss I didn't mean to hit you we was just fucking around (As soon as he said the last word Chris gun butt him and started beating the fuck out of him and I was kind of glad he was protecting me but it don't get him off the hook he still cheated on me.

Chris: Yall niggas take this nigga in the house, I going to finish him when I come back (Just like a pack of followers they went and did what Chris said) Bey yall niggas go home yo, what yall doing round here anyway, Yall these niggas would have killed yall if I wasn't in the house.

Dion: My bad bruh, we just got lost

Me: Bey Dion let's fucking bounces bey; let's go Shawn aint no need to hang up round her.(We started to walk in the jeep and chris grabbed me)