Chapter 24: It Gets Real

After Chris denying my dick lol I we went into the shower and bath, and this time he didn't try take it, he just bath me and lather my body and I did the same. We were squeaky clean.

Me: nigga I surprise you aint try fuck me but I felt your dick was hard bruh

Chris: nigga I wanted to real bad but I respect your wishes just prepare for a long Saturday night

Me: let that dick and ass prepare bruh (I smiled at him)

Chris: baby why all of a sudden you want top me

Me: bey I love you, and I love you as my top but seeing you ass given me urges

Chris: So you saying you want us vers then? (As he looks at me with one eye brow up)

Me: yea I want try it baby

Chris: bruh I going to think about it ok, I don't know

Me: you love me?

Chris: with all my heart lil nigga (as he pulls me close to him)

Me: then you let me in that ass bruh

Chris: bey, I don't know if I want a dick ripping my ass up bruh and you got a good size dick bruh

Me: you sound like a bitch nigga lol, your dick way bigger than mine and I let you fucking hit. I let you rip my ass up because I love you and didn't care bout ntn else, you want fuck me but I can't fuck you, man fuck it never mind.

Chris: nigga what you getting heated for baby, I tell you I going to think about it alright.

Me: alright my bad, pardon I bruh

Chris: put some clothes on baby and let's go get something to eat boo, we could sleep by you tonight if you want?

Me: naw bruh we going to cuddle in your bed I just got to get my uniform do.

Chris: ok

We were dressed and looking sexy, I already had my clothes in my own draw over at Chris and my tooth bruh in the bathroom. I felt like we was kings of this DL shit and no one suspects a shit. I felt good about that. Me and this nigga in love I never felt like this in my life and it scared me. It scared me to the fact that if this nigga hurt me I think I would go into a depression. I let him into my life and it feels like he a piece of the puzzle I been missing in my life, like he fulfils me and I loved it. This just going to make it even harder for me to give him up if I ever come down to it. We drove down to the Wendy's that was close to my house and we went on the drive thru. Chris: you can get whatever you want boo he said as he smiles. Me: nigga you shouldn't have told me that and want a double hamburger with cheese combo and a coke, a medium frosty and a apple pie lol. Chris: Dam nigga you greedy now but you should be hungry do lol we aint eat last night. Me: Yea nigga I hungry lol. Chris: Ill have the same miss so make that two of everything, since you pigging out, we going to do it together lol. Me: For sure nigga. We paid and got our food and were living the drive thru and I then turned my head and look inside of Wendy's and saw Dion all hugged up with one girl. I thought to myself this nigga never told me he had a girl friend, Me and him don't have no dealing but he didn't say anything.

I blocked Dion out of my head and begin to dig in these bags for fires to start eating something as we were on the way to my house so I could get some my home work from Rashawn if we have any and get some clean uniform.
Chris: Nigga what happen to you since we left Wendy's you been dazed what happen do? Come on you could tell daddy lol

Me: Say daddy as I burst out laughing, lol nigga you aint my daddy

Chris: Well bruh your screams say otherwise man lol.

Me: Bruh lol you think your dick is magic you know

Chris: Nigga this is magic and it got you trip

Me: That's what you think lol

Chris: Ok stay there ama show your tight ass

We pulled up to my house and the house was closed up again and terry car was still parked up so I know what dese niggas doing. I went inside the house and can hear moans from the front door and yea it was coming from Terry's room. Being a bold mudda fucker I bust the door open to see my brother's ass in my face and Rashawn on his back and getting it in missionary position.

Me: Bro I didn't know your ass was so fat your sure you only a top

Terry: Lol mjay fuck you bruh, what yall nigga doing man I want get my nut anno, I know yall was doing the same thing so let us do our thing man.

Chris: Yea fat ass terry but this nigga aint give me none in couple day's good bruh, my dick on dry dock nigga lol.

Me: nigga and if you keep bitching it going to forever stay there lmfao

Chris: You know I going to rape him bruh I telling you now and this nigga does tease me rubbing on my dick at night with his ass while we all hugged up sleep.

Terry: Man I aint want here yall problems my baby giving me the business

Rashawn: Yea baby you know how we do (As terry and Shawn kissed) But mjay we aint got no homework bruh and we aint got no school tomorrow, Teachers appreciation day bruh

Me: oh yea bruh I forgot both that, lol my bad see yall nigga, let's go Chris

Chris: A Terry kills this nigga with the D bruh lmao but yawl be easy niggas.

We quickly went back into to Chris crib so we can eat this food and drink this stuff before they melt. We didn't reach good and I begin to slaughter this food, it was good. I took some of the frosty and pulled of Chris shirt and dripped it on him and begin to suck and licked it off. Im a freak and that's how I wanted to eat my frosty. Then with apple pie I put one end my mouth and the next in Chris mouth and we eat tell our lips met, Lol a little trick I learnt from lady and the tramp. Chris: I loved that my baby is a freak. Me: I love that I am too lol (as I said kissing him on his lips but then I stopped before it went to far ,then you look I be spread on this front room floor getting dicked. We cleaned off and popped in a movie and cuddle we wasn't tired of it. We were watching Boyz n the Hood old time hood movie one of my favourite movies. It was going good then my phone start to ring off Im so Im so Im so proud of you ,it was a text and before I could read it Chris grabbed my phone and say thanks I will read it.

Me: Bey give me my phone bruh!

Chris; Nigga im your man I have this right king (he said as he presses read button)

Me: I then tried to pull the phone out of his hand and succeeded and he hold me down with force and took it

Chris: YOU THINK I FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU BEY, LET ME FIND OUT YOU DOING SOMETHING I TEARING YOUR HEAD OFF BRUH REAL TALK!! (as he looked at me angry as he read text)

Me: I layed their silent thinking to myself God don't let that be Dion dread

Chris: (he looks at me after reading the text with a serious face) Why Dion texting you do? Bout he miss you? wtf

Me: Bey it aint nothing like that he probably mean cause I aint been home or school (as he grabs me by the neck)

Chris: Bey you fucking that nigga!! (AS HE LOOKS AT ME ANGRY)

Me: Bey let me fucking go I aint fucking no one but fucking you bey (As I wiggle away from him and looks at him serious) and don't fucking touch me bey (Chris phone begin to ring and I ran to the dresser for it and it was a text and I read it)wow yo ....Bey who the fuck is Trey!!(As I looked at him ready to punch the fuck out of him)