PARTY

'Come on,Lil' Rose yelled. Disturbing my moment with the awesomess band of all bands, The Alpha. They are three drop-dead gorgeous guys that rocks your socks out and trust me all the girls are just dying even by watching them in Youtube that would and yes includes me, the fungus.

The name is Lily Wayne also known as Fungus.

Well, it wasn't my idea to give a damn flower name for this human body right here. I have the darkest black wavy hair in my family,black as coal, and a pair of chocolate eyes while my twin sister, Rose, was gifted with brunette and slightly curly hair and those freaking blue eyes. FYI, I was 10 seconds earlier than her, so technically I'm the oldest daughter and the second child after my brother, Ben.

People always keep comparing both of us and believe me, I was the cons and she was the pros. Well, except our grades. And you guys must be wondering why I am called Fungus by the people of the damn animal kingdom a.k.a school.

Lets just say that I had a flu on my very first day of school and it was during assembly that the gross incident happen. Yes. I sneeze so loud that all the town could hear me and my body waste, the green as moss came out to disposed itself from my body; mostly from my nose. The whole school stared at me and then it began where my blood pressure had skyrocketed because of the embarrassment that caught me off guard until I felt dizzy and went unconscious for the few hours. I skip the whole class and thankfully the principal understood or he was just gross out and wanted me away as possible from his precious kingdom. The end.

"We're going to be late for our own sixteenth party that we waited for like sixteen years." Rose came crushing my door that had all my clothes hanging a minute ago.

She screamed in terror when she saw that I wasn't ready, fully. At least I tried my best to prepare myself for the dreadful party by wearing the jet black knee-high cut dress that hugged perfectly to my body while my back was exposed a little sending shivers down my spine.

I have never wore something as slutty as this. I was always wearing a full length clothes from my neck to toes except for summer, I would wear short pants. That's the limit but this is crossing the freaking redline. I could imagine what would happen when I step foot to my, our party. Eyes roaming over my body from the guys. Whispers and glares from the girls. This is going to be a long night.

Rose harshly pulled me down and started dolling me up faster than a bullet train. 'Done.' Rose carefully looked at her product and finally that seems hours to me, she smiled as a signed of satisfaction.

"You're beautiful, Lil" she said truthfully and I could see the honesty in those blue eyes.

Rose pulled me for a hug.

Sister bonding time!

Before I could hugged her back, there was a knock on my door.

"Ready girls?" dad and mom came in. They were dropping us off to where the party was held, the pack house.

Oh .. forgot to tell you that your are getting yourself with werewolves and other abnormal stuff. So just sit tight and be prepared.

'You guys look stunning!' Ruby, our bestfriend, shrieked.

Damn this werewolf's ears are killing me.

I growled to her to stop. She jumped out of her boots and squeak a 'Sorry.'

'Well, lets get moving or we'll be late.' Dad broke the silence and head downstairs to the garage.

After what felt like seconds, we arrived and my tummy wasn't helping me with all the butterflies aggressively flying around and making me want to puke. But please I beg you don't humiliated me the second time after what my nose did to me. Even my body, tries to ruin my once in a lifetime life.