Heat part 2

Finally updated. Hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's a short one.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sweety?" A sweet angelic voice called out to me. I opened my eyes and tried to focus on the figure in front of me. Second passed by and the figure soon becomes clearer.

"Mom?" I spoke but it only sounded like a raspy whisper. She quickly gave me water and I chugged it all in. The water soothed my dehydrated throat and I sighed at the wonderful taste of it.

"It's hot." I said and she sadly nodded. "You're in heat, sweety." She informed me.

"What's going to happen? I just know Blake won't accept me even though I'm his mate." I voiced out my thought.

"You're dad and the others are trying to convince him but he's hard to break." My mom said.

I slowly sat up and noticed that I was sweating while my lower part was on fire. After I comfortably sat on the bed, that is when I noticed that I wasn't in my room. I looked around at the unfamiliar room and gave my mom a questioned look.

"You're in a secluded area of the pack. Your scent is poison to men. They could go wild with lust just so they can have you. This part is only allowed for women. So you'll be safe." She assure me and I gave her a small smile but soon my face turned pale. My inside began to burn and cold sweat covered my body.

"Mom what's happening?" I asked in a whisper. "It's the heat. You'll be in pain until someone pleasure you. This is why the others are trying their best to convince him. You'll be in pain for a week and that can cause damage to your body." She worriedly explained.

"I think you should have a cold shower to lower your body temperature. You're burning fast. It might be because you're an Alpha and a Luna." She said and helped me go to the bathroom.

She turned on the pipe and laid me down in the bathtub. "There.There." She calmly said and started to washed me.

After an hour, I slowly got out from the bathtub and took the towel my mom had given me before she left. After drying myself up and wore an oversized shirt that stopped at my knees, I plopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

The pain had lessen and was bearable. 'Maybe I should convince him.' I suggested and I practically could feel my wolf nodded eagerly.