Santa from the Capital

This is a short update but I hope you'll like it.

[unedited]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound of birds singing and the sunlight peaks through the window were the signs of a Happy Day. I sighed with full of happiness, calm and peace while sitting at the window with Blake's shirt and boxers. 

Seeing there were moving on the bed, I glanced and saw a sound-asleep-half-covered alpha. Smiling to myself and wondered around the room. It was nicely decorated even though it was last minute. The closet was a walk in but it wasn't too big. Just enough for two people. Shirts and pants were hung and in door slippers were neatly put away on the shoe rack. 

A cupboard with baskets in every square had took my attention, I pulled one of the baskets and saw their were white fluffy towels. I took one and headed to the bathroom. It had a bathtub that could fit 2 or 3 people. The toilet was separated inside another area where it was close with geometric glass patterns. Beside the bathtub was a hung wooden cupboard, there were the basics essentials like toothbrushes, 3 shampoos ; one for the lady's, the man's and kid's.

"Oh cool. A bubble soap and a rubber duckies. Awesome." I sang in excitement.

Letting the water run, I playfully press the soap and threw the duckies in their. Waiting for the water to fill the bathtub, I brushed my teeth and check myself out. I blushed at all the red spots on my skin. They were everywhere.

When the water was at the right amount and temperature, I carefully went in as the bathtub was filled with bubbles. I giggled at how the bubbles hid me and played with the rubber duckies. A chuckled stopped me and I turned around to the door, seeing Blake in his glory. I blushed and quickly dive into the tub.

'This is so embarrassing.' I said to my wolf.

'No kidding. I can't believe my human still plays with toys.' She commented.

A pair of hands pulled me up and chuckled at me. "You're full of bubbles. Cute." He winked and that made me want to sink deeper but his hands were holding me. He let go of me and step inside. 

"May I join?" He asked. 

"Please. It's not like you're already in the bathtub." I sarcastically replied and made a wall between us. He laughed at my attempt of making a wall but it all blown away by some anonymous wind.

"Come on. You don't need to be shy. I saw everything yesterday." He teased. With a baffled look, I splashed him and next, I was the one laughing. The water went into his mouth and now his coughing like mad.

"You think that's funny?" He dared and I couldn't help myself to laugh harder.

"Let's make you taste your own medicine." He whispered and he gave me a big splashed. 

Then he was the one laughing. My face was beautifully hidden with bubbles and thankfully I closed my eyes but it didn't help that when I opened them, only my eyes were visible. 

"You look like Santa but like Santa in the Capital from hunger games." He commented and couldn't stop laughing.

"HO.HO.HO.. May the odds be ever in your favor." I said in a manly voice. 

After an hour playing and joking the bathtub, we were ready to go eat lunch. Thankfully Rose sneaked in when we were in the bathroom, she left me some clothes. I blushed at thought of her knowing what we did last night. 

'So everyone knows.' I mumbled.

'Yup.EVER SINGLE ONE.' Blake said and my face went to the reddest colour. He laughed and gave me a back hug.

"It's fine. I'm here. If they're going to tease you, I'll join in with them." He added and I slapped his chest while I cover my face with his chest.

"What? It's cute when you simply blushed at the slightest thing." He said and pulled me towards the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I love it when she starts acting like Santa but then she said the 'May the odds be ever in your favor' line. 

So how was it?