CONCERT part2

'OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! THIS IS SUICIDE' a pink wavy hair that looked like a cotton candy yelled to herself while standing in line to meet The Alpha.

For the VIPs, we were ordered to stand in line before entering and meeting them in their changing room and everybody was freaking out including me but their freakiness were the excited butterflies in the stomach type. I was feeling bees than butterflies and I was getting dizzier when the line was getting shorter and the distance from the door was killing me.

Every time the door open, girls would leave with a dazed face and I was getting jealous on how they were getting attention from my mate. I growl softly not getting the other surprised by my outburst.

I stopped breathing when I was physically in front of the white door but was mentally escaping from the scene. My hands and face were losing their colour and my heart was beating rapidly. It was amazing how it didn't exploded yet.

'Next.' called their manager from the slightly opened door.

I couldn't moved and my mind was in a wreck trying to systematized myself back. I could hear complains and before I knew it,someone forcefully pushed me. I pushed the door wide open and balance myself with spreading my legs and hands wide.

I wasn't even moving until I heard a chuckled in front of me. I snapped and quickly straighten myself awkwardly. I could feel blood rushing at my face and my ears were getting hot.

I went to sit. I was stiff like hell and I couldn't even looked up.

'Well darling, that was some entrance there. I loved how you spread your beautiful legs. It was such a turn on.' without even looking,I knew that was Luke.

I got even redder if that is even possible.

Luke sat beside me while his hand was holding my shoulder while the other was gently pulling my chin up to meet his alluring blue eyes. I was star-struck.

A goofy smile formed from my face and we stared at each other intensely. Luke put his hands around my waist and started pulling me closer but was interrupted when a loud growled hit the room. Both of us looked to the person and saw an angry Blake. His grey eyes turned into a savage black.

His jaw was clenching hard.

'Put your hands away from her!' Blake warned Luke with a deadly glare.

Luke pulled up his hands in surrender but I could see amusement in his yes.

'Sorry beautiful.' Luke said while kissing on my forehead and moved to my cheeks. His eyes were playful and I knew what he was trying to do. Before his lips could touched mine, a hand pulled me away from him.

I was static by the sudden pull. Blake wrapped me close to him while his face was on my neck. Sniffing me to assure his wolf. I sighed when I felt current moving through my whole body, it was alluring, safe and warm. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest.

See, he's accepting us. I told my wolf. She was purring in delight.

Before I could hugged him back, he pulled away and the warmth disappear. I pout with the sudden lost of contact between us.

'You need to leave!Now!' Blake said in high tone but had some softness in his voice. It didn't hurt much but it still hurts when he asked me to leave.

'What?!' my voice came out loud and my eyes were wide enough to see the whole room.

'But you're my mate.I don't want to leave you.I just met you.' I replied more to myself while playing with my fingers but I knew he could hear when he growled at me.

'You are not welcome here and I don't want a mate. So I'm rejecting you.' Blake looked pissed.

'Wow! Hold on there, Blake.You just found your mate and now you're rejecting her.You know you guys need each other more now.' Alex told Blake with his disapproving face.

'I don't need a damn mate to live.I have been by myself for the past 20 years and I'm fine.I even got to this point.I don't need a she-wolf to come into my life when I already settle in peacefully without any problems.And besides,I can pleasure myself with other girls out there.' Blake coldly replied.

My heart was in pieces and my vision became blurry.My cheeks felt hot from the tears rolling down.

I bit my lips hard to stop myself from sobbing for this jerk and felt a bitter liquid coming from my lips.

'Fine.I don't even need you.Jerk!' I yelled to Blake making him growl.

Before I walked out,I did the most unbelievable and regretful thing in my whole life.

'I,Lily Wayne from the Blue Moon Pack,reject Blake Knight as my mate.' I formerly rejected him in front of everybody as witnesses.

No,no,no..I want our mate!We need him. My wolf whimper and cried out to me.

Stop! He doesn't want me nor you. He's a jerk and thinks about his damn gorgeous self. I yelled to my wolf and she whimpered.

You're right.We don't need a mate like him even though we are totally going to miss him. My wolf agreed and I giggled at the last part she said and it was true.

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss him. I could feel the anger from my wolf and she wanted out but I blocked her to avoid a scene from appearing.

'Lily!' Luke and Alex shouted my name but I was completely broken and my heart was torn apart by that stupid,arrogant, jerk of a werewolf,Blake. I wanted to just vanish from this life after I terminated him with my bare hands. I was furious with his attitude, devastated by his rejection and ecstatic from meeting my mate,unfortunately it had to be him.

I didn't even know that I could feel all the feeling in one go. I needed to cool myself and my wolf wanted to take over. I let her and she didn't shift but we ran into the woods in a human form.

The trees were disappearing from my sight because of how fast was I running and I felt the land wasn't enough to satisfy me. Before I could stabilized myself,my foot missed a step and I fell harshly kissing the ground but fortunately I didn't break anything except for a tree as I was trying to hold myself from falling.

I growled loudly in pain and later in frustration. Everything never works out with me even a freaking run. I stood up and continued running but not as fast as before to avoid another fall but luck was hating me as I kicked a small stone and kissed the hard moist ground again.

Why am I so vulnerable?Why does everything hates me? Why am I a freaking dog? Why can't I just be a mere human? Be free from this mate stuff. I can be free to choose whoever I wanted. My family is ashamed of me, the young generation of the pack hated me and now my mate doesn't want me. Great life I have there.

I didn't stop running until it was dark and I didn't know the unfamiliar wood I was in.I must have cross over the Blue Moon's border.

I walked straight not caring about going home,no one is going to notice anyway.

I stopped myself when I stepped foot on a deserted area.

I could tell that there were people more like werewolves habited here by all the buildings filled the areas.

The buildings were beautifully built and were enormous but sadly they were partly and badly destroyed to get the image of the buildings.I carefully survey them and I couldn't help the tears rushing out at how they could attack their own kind.

It was cruel but that's life.

Some part of the building was lying defeatedly on the ground and I laid down on the hard concrete painted with green moss trying to find peace and slowly my eyes started to close. I dozed off and dreamed about Blake and I couldn't help myself from missing him. A tear escaped from my eyes and my body began to jolt continuously holding the sobs from breaking free.