Heat part 1

"Blake!" I dashed towards him and automatically hugged him. "You're awake!" I said happily while brushing his hair off and staring at his features.

"You're awake." I said yet again but slower with tears roaming in my eyes. "I can't believe it. I've thought you were going to die." I said and hugged him again. Burying my face in his broad chest. "Don't you ever do that again.You hear me,young man?" I scolded him and started to hit his chest.

He caught one of my hand and pulled me into yet another hug. He sniffed my smell. I was expecting him to feel comfort and peace but he did the opposite -his body went tense and he pulled me away. His fingers found mine and we started intertwining them.

That's when I know what he was doing. Why was he acting this way.

"I can't feel the sparks. I can't smell you." He stated and I stared wide at our fingers.

"Me neither." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you when you whisper. Why? What's wrong with me?" He questioned and his hold began to tighten.

"Blake. I'll call Amelly. We can ask-" I was interrupted by Blake as he said the one thing most werewolves feared.

"I can't feel my wolf." He informed me and we both went quiet.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. Knowing what he meant but I just need him to comfirm it.

"He's gone! I can't contact him. I can't reach him and I can't feel him!" He began to raise his voice. Making me whimper not only at his anger but at how desperate and vulnerable he felt right this moment.

He began to pull the wires out and climbed off the bed. Pushing, breaking and smashing everything in sight. I went to him and touched him but there were no sparks. I can't calm him down. He knew what I tried to do and began to be more furious.

"Stop making things worse by proving it! I bet you're enjoying this. Knowing I'm weak and using it as an advantage. Revenge on my rejection." He stated and pulled my hair. Shoving my face in front of him. We were a nose away. His eyes bore deep into my eyes that held fear and need. His eyes went down to my lips while I did the same.

"Ohh... I bet this is one of your nasty tricks. Seducing me so I end up loving you and then you'll leave me; all heartbroken." He whispered and my eyes broke into tears while my heart was stabbed.

"Blake. You're my mate and I would never do that. I-I love you." I explained and tried to touch his cheeks.

"Please just believe me." I begged and he roughly pushed me away from him. My body hit his bed and I groaned at the pain.

"You guys poisoned me. It was all a set up to get revenge on me. Wasn't killing my parents and my pack enough? Or are you still not satisfied?" He questioned me. I was baffled. He thinks we did this to him and his wolf.

"Blake listen to me. We didn't do this. Someone-" I was cut off yet again and my right cheek began to sting. I touched it and saw blood on my hand. He scratched and hit me. I looked up and stared at him.

"Stay away from me,bitch." He said and soon his face was flabbergasted from the sudden pain he felt on the same side cheek as mine. He touched his neck and instantly ran to a mirror.

"You fucking marked me!" He shouted and dashed towards me. Grabbing a fist of my hair. "Blake. Please. Listen." I said while trying to ease the pain.

"BLAKE!!" Ben and dad barged in and quickly pulled him away from me.

"What do you think you are doing to your own mate?" Dad growled and he started laughing.

"Please. I know what you're plan is. You want to make me suffer just like how my parents did. Well you did great! My wolf is gone and that bitch marked me so I can't hurt her and she can see what's in my mind and know how I feel. Great plan." He informed and started clapping his hands as if congratulating us.

I whimpered and hugged dad. Blocking my view. I can't stand this and my head's hurts like hell.

"Oh.. stop it. Your whimpering won't let me fall on my knees. It's useless. I don't feel a thing in me. All I feel right now is hate." He stated and glares at us.

"Call Jake and the others. This is serious." Dad said to Ben.He nodded and mind linked them. "Lily. I need you to leave because we need to 'calm him down'." Dad mind linked me and I knew what he meant. I walked slowly towards the exit without looking back as I know he was watching me. I tried to calm myself and my wolf.

'Hey?' I tried to reach her but she was deep inside. Ignoring me. I sighed at how both of us are always in pain. Let time heal us.

As I pushed the hospital door open, bright sunlight blinded me and the intense headache began to pound more. I hold myself near a wall while massaging my head but it wasn't working.

I groaned in pain but soon it began to turn into a scream of pain.

'What's happening? My head hurts! My body is on fire.' I said to my wolf. Hoping she would give me an answer. But what she said was the last thing I needed at this moment.

'You're in heat.' She said and this was not going to turn out well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.