THE DINER part 2

Blake POV :~

The sight of Lily in my shirt was steaming me and I couldn't stop imagining dirty stuff about us.

But Alex had to ruin my imagination when I saw him faintly blush when Lily headed to the toilet. His eyes were fixed on her and never breaking it until she was out of his sight.

My eyes change into ferocious black and a low-menacing growl was released. Alex jump out from his boots. He shamely looked down showing his respect to me.

'Keep your eyes away from what's MINE.' I told him while highlighting the word 'mine'.

Luke shake his head at my behaviour.

'You rejected her. So there is nothing wrong on checking someone as gorgeous as Lily,who in fact is single and maybe available. She doesn't belong to anyone especially you since you're all caught up with rejecting her.' Luke explained with a bored look on him.

I shrugged him off and started walking towards the ladies. Not giving a second glance to the ladies that were eye-raping me and seducing me with their body. I would prefer Lily's over them. She doesn't want attention from me, all she wanted was me to acknowledge her. She doesn't care if we love her, she just wants somebody to be her friend through all the rocky road ahead.

I went in and saw her washing her face with the cold water. Goosebumps appeared on her hands because of the cold. I was fighting myself from hugging her to warm her up. Wanting to protect her from the things that could hurt her.

But unfortunately, it's not as easy as it sounds. She and I need to live in our separate ways.

My wolf whimpered at the thought of her leaving us or the thought of us leaving her to the cruel world.

Suddenly, the thought of making memories of us was vital in me. At least, I could remember her with a smile.

But spending our time together meant that the guys also had to join us. They need to make sure I was safe from any threat especially from the Red Moon Pack, who had a very deep vengeance towards our pack. Resulting my pack to perish merciless with their alpha and luna.

But even though I could still ask them to leave us alone would be a crumple dream because Lily would have ask them to come along.

I sighed from my dream being demolish without me making any effort to realize it. The thought of Lily and Alex spending time together was making my blood pressure rise. I wouldn't blame him though, he's a nice guy, who is friendly with everyone but I could feel something different by the way he talks and looks at her.

I looked up and saw Lily curious eyes on me as I was blocking the way. I gave her a playful smirk.

'Get out of the way Blake.I'm hungry and trust me,you don't want to mess with a girl,who hasn't fill her tummy with food.' she said with annoyance in her voice.

She and I was alone. This can also count as a time alone together with her even though there was no breath-taking scenery or a romantic dinner. I smirk and my hand quickly found the lock on the door. And a click was heard.

Her eyes went wide and I could see discomfort radiating from her.

'Why would you lock the door for? If you want to do your business might as well use the mans or did you just castrate yourself and became a little pussy?' she mocked while giving me an innocent smile.

It was cute how she tried to mock me. Did I just said she's cute. I asked myself.

She is! My wolf said backing my mate.