Is it too late to say I'm sorry?

Lol. The title.
Anyway, enjoy. 😄
------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the attack :

"Lily." A voice softly called out to me. It sounded as if the person was far away from me but somehow it reached to me - as if I was beside it. Instantly my eyes opened and saw nothing but darkness. I tried to focused my sight but nothing seem to appear.

"Lily." Again the voice called.

"Who's there?" I yelled out in panic. Knowing I can't see anything and don't know what's around me, was starting to make my heartbeat rise uncontrobally and I started to hyperventilate.

"Lily." The voice sang in a hair-rising voice. As if it was luring me to something dangerous or terrifying.

I tried to move away as far as possible from it but it felt like my feet were glue-stuck. Pulling and pushing myself up repeatedly wasn't helping even a little bit.

"Lily." The voice grew louder and I knew it was getting near to me. Again, I tried to force myself to move.

"LiLY!!" The voice yelled in front of me and I shut my eyes as hard as I can. A cold breath breathe near my face, making me shut my eyes even harder.

I could feel the person in front of me and starts to move around me like I was a prey. Fingers started to touch my skin and the sharp nails runs on my cheeks. It was cold. Dead cold.

Suddenly, my cheeks starts to sting and I knew it was scratched. The person laughed wickedly but abruptly stopped.

Even from my closing eyes, I could see a light. A very bright light.

"Lily?" It called out and the voice warmed me up. My heart and breathing somehow calmed down.

"Lily?" Again it shouted my name and was getting closer.

"Blake?"I whispered and quickly opened my eyes. The darkness slowly fades away, leaving traces of trees and bushes. The smell of damp soil and the rustling trees gave the place away. The forest was eerie quiet but the light somehow made it the least scariest thing.

"Blake? I'm here." I yelled out and my feet moved easily to him.

I ran closer to him while he steadily walked into the forest. He was glowing and I smiled even wider when I saw how nearer I was getting.

"Blake." I called out when he still couldn't see me. His eyes roamed around the forest, passed by me but never stopped at me.

"Blake?" I called again. Knowing something wasn't right. Then that's when I saw her, she stood behind him with her long sharp nails.

"Blake watch out!" I yelled frantically and ran harder, faster but I felt like I was going slower. Her sharp knife-like nails grew closer to him - to his neck. One clean percise cut could killed him straight away.

Her lips smiled into an evil grin and her eyes met mine.

The forest starts to spin and expand it's length. My eyes blurred with tears and I furiously wiped it with my hands as my feet angrily ran to him.

As I got closer, my skin felt warm and soon it became hotter. As if the forest was a sauna. Burning me. Blake was still oblivious of anything.

"Blake!" I yelled with all my might but the heat was killing me and the light grew and grew until it finally consumed me.

"Aahh..." I screamed. Terrified as the light devour me and the heat was still there. Burning me.

"Lily! Wake up." The voice shook me up. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around in panic.

Tom was worriedly staring at me with a hot cup of coffee and I instantly relaxed as it finally registered where I am right now.

"You're sweating. Bad dream?" He asked and wipe my face off after he handed me the coffee.

"Nightmare." I drank it in and my body relaxent.

"I'm all ears." He stated and waited for me to open up.

"Maybe later." He suggested when he saw my hesitation.

"Here. I've brought you breakfast. Real dealicious food, not like hospital food." He joked and gave me the tray.

"Umm... Thanks." I awkwardly said and took one bite of the cut-pancake. My eyes nailed to the familiar pair of transparent pills.

"Oh that's something Summer gave me to hand it to you. She said that it will immune you to the wolfsbane." He calmly stated when he saw me staring at it. I looked at him, shocked to know he knew about it.

"How- Why?" I asked still flabbergast at this situation.

"I finally cleared my mind and knew that this was wrong. I thought I should make it up to you." He said while his eyes roamed pointlessly.

"And I'm going to try getting you out of here but first I need you to get your energy and wolf back first. So keep taking them." He added and I gave him a genuine smile.

"Summer sure did a good job at knocking you back to your senses." I teased and ate the pills quickly before anyone comes in on us.

"Ah... yeah... Guess she did." He stuttered with a blush creeping on his face.

"Anyway, how's your wolf?" He coughed out, trying to change the topic.

'Sophia?' I called my wolf.
(A/N: I've noticed that I forgotten to give names to their wolf. So here's Lily's wolf name. Others will be given when their time comes.)

'Yeah.' She weakly replied.

'How are you?' I asked her.

'Fine but I still need some rest. I'm to weak to even talk to you.' She answered and I nodded in agreement.

'Rest. It sure is peaceful when you're not blabbering every single time -' I joked but was cut by her.

'Enjoy it when you can. It won't take long before I get all strong again.' She remarked and I couldn't help but smile at her words.

"She's fine. Thank you. I really appreaciate it." I informed and thanked him.

"It's nothing. I just want to prove that I'm completely sorry." He stated.

"Summer did an excellent job." I teased again. Making him blushed yet again.

"I need to go. Max's having a meeting." He informed me and quickly ran out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So the end is getting closer and I just noticed that I've forgotten to give the wolves their names.

😊 So here's a quick name list :

Lily's ➡ SOPHIA

Blake's ➡ ARMOR

Tom's ➡ SILVER

Summer's ➡ SUNSET

Rose's ➡ FABBY (for fabulous 😉)

Lycan's ➡ LEX

Ben's ➡ KEN

Amelly's ➡ POLLY

Somehow, their names are weird. I suck at giving names.