Special Guests

Here you go. Another chapter. Sorry for the wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BLAKE'S POV :

"Urghh.." I groaned in pain as my body started to burn.

"Blake? Are you okay?" Ben asked as everyone looked worriedly and I was crouching in pain. Nodding my head to Ben's questioned, I tried to think of something else to get my mind off the intense pain.

"I- I'm fine." I breathed out and pulled myself up while using the table as support.

"But you're face is getting paler and you're crying." Rose stated - not believing me. I touched my eyes and was surprised to see my fingers were wet.

"I'm fine." I assured them as I brushed the tears roughly with my sleeve.

"You are but not Lily." Harry angrily said as he hit the table. Everything shook and thankfully the glasses didn't fall over and break into pieces.

"What did he do to her?" He yelled in frustration and walked to the window. It was dark and we had just noticed it. Time was slipping away but we were still discussing about our plan every single second, minute, hour and day.

"We have no time." He slowly said with defeat in his voice.

"Even though we have a lot of time and had a perfect-air-tight plane, we still don't have enough army to attack him or even defending our packs while we are away." Ben sighed and slumped down on the floor.

The room was left into a pregnant silence with so much tension that it could break any second now.

Knock... Knock...

"Dinner's ready. Come down, boys." Violet,Rose's mom, called out as she walked in.

"We have no time to eat." Harry protested and she just rolled her eyes at his behavior.

"Lily wouldn't like it when everyone is depressed. She's still alive and wants us to all do our best to save her. And that means eating and have more energy to plan a more concrete strategy." She lectured all of us.

"Even if we planned a great. No. A brilliant strategy, that won't solve anything about not having enough army." Jake, Lycan's father, said with a heavy sigh.

"That's why. I'm asking you guys to come down and have dinner with us. We have guests - special ones." She excitedly said and walked away with a bunch of energy-less men following her.

"Alpha Jake, Alpha Jerry and Beta Harry." A strong voice greeted us as we entered the dinning room.

A body suddenly engulfed me into a hug and later gave Alex and Luke one too. We looked at each other with confusion and stared at the boy. His blonde hair was neatly combed and was protected by a familiar cap.

"Isn't that your cap?" Alex asked Luke and he silently nodded.

"It's me." The boy said enthusiastically.

"He's the cub that you guys took care of. The Alpha's son of the Crescent Pack. They are the second strongest pack after the Red Blood Pack." Lycan explained and that's when all of us got light bulbs flashing on top of us.

"You? The cub - Alpha's son?" Alex said and the boy nodded joyfully as if he was seeing his heroes in front of his eyes.

"Nice meeting you kid." I said as I knelled down to the same height as him. He smiled and shown his two missing teeth.

"Where's the girl that helped me?" He innocently asked as his eyes roamed around the room.

"She's in trouble." Luke said to the 7-year-old boy.

"Lily. That's her name. What's yours?" I said to the kid.

"Robin." He introduced himself.

"Blake. This is Alpha George and his beautiful mate, Luna Jesse." Harry introduced me to the guests.

"We want to thank you for saving our son." The Luna said as she instantly pulled me into a hug but I was instantly ripped off by an angry Alpha.

"Sorry." I said as I looked down. Showing my respects to him and his mate.

"Don't worry." He laughed it out and patted my back, rather strongly. I choked down a cough and smiled awkwardly to him.

"Well, it wasn't only me who helped. My friends, Alex and Luke, also took care of him but the person you should actually be thanking is my mate, Lily." I said sadly as I spoke her name.

"Don't worry and be at ease. I've came here after I've heard what happened to you guys and asked if I could be of any helped in anyway as possible." He said and I quickly rose my head.

"For one, we-" Alpha Jake was cut off by his mate, Luna Rachel.

"After dinner boys." She said and we all sat down to a feast. I wasn't in a mood to eat but Violet was right. Lily didn't want us to be mopped in desperation, she would want us to be fully energized to save her and stop all this madness.

After dinner, the ladies were busy cleaning up while the men and boy went into the meeting room.

"So tell me the details." Alpha George voiced out as everyone got seated.

"We'll tell you from the start but just so you know, it's a long one. It all started - " Alpha Jake started and soon the story was told, yet again.