The brunette

'Tom?' I mind linked him.

'Yes Lil?' He answered back; making me smile.

'I have to tell you guys something.' I said back. Hoping he's not busy. This is really important and could save Blake, Alex and Luke's life and not be accused of kidnapping.

'Sorry Lil, I'm kind of full with the pack business. Can we talk later? I have a meeting with the other Alphas. Bye. Love you.' He quickly said before blocking the mind linked.

I groaned and slumped on my soft and comfy bed. How I miss my bed. I am never getting up again.

"Hey?" Mom knocked and saw my lifeless body.

"You okay?" She asked as she sat beside me and pushed my hair to the back so my face was visible.

"Tired. This whole day has been a dramatic and a lot of information has been inserted but I'm still buffering." I groaned and massage my temple.

"Need anything?" She asked as she pulled me so I was lying on top of her leg.

"No. I'm fine. I just need to cool off some heat. My brain's been overdrive." She chuckled and gave me a peck on the head before pushing me to the bathroom.

"Your dad went for a meeting with the Alphas and I'm going to the pack house. To help the other women prepare dinner for tonight. If you feel any better, you can join me. Lasagna is in the fridge. Heat it up if you're hungry." Mom said and walked out of the door before giving me her warmth smile.

After I had a long cool bath, my body felt fresh and my mind was not a mess as I had a lot of time thinking in the tub with Mr Squeak the rubber duck.

I let my hair loose and wore a oversize shirt and a shorts. I brought some lasagna with me and began to watched Frozen. As soon as it finished, I googled to see any new news about The Alpha or more specific Blake Knight. The man of my dreams that had been destined for me. I released a long satisfying sigh after looking at some of his pictures.

My eyes went wide when I saw a rumor of him with some model. A brunette with pretty green eyes holding tight of his hand while he smiled to the paparazzi.

I was boiling with anger and shoved more lasagna in my mouth. 

'Lil?' Tom voiced greeted me in my head.

'Yeah?' I quickly replied and I knew a sob was going to break.

'What was the thing you wanted to tell?' Tom asked still not sensing my mood.

'Nothing. It's fine. I can tell you later.' I responded and I was scared that he would notice my sudden change of mood.

'Really? Okay then. Anyway, where are you? Aren't you going to eat dinner at the pack house? Your parents and Rose are here?' He asked.

'Nope. I've just eaten and I'm off to bed. Really tired.' I said and cleaned myself up.

'Oh..Okay. I'll check on you later and can't wait for this Saturday.' Tom said.

'Yeah. I'm excited too. Good night Tom.' I replied and before I closed my eyes I heard Tom whispered a 'Love you.' 

I was feeling guilty for him and my stupid mate. It's like I'm playing Tom's feeling while my heart is still attached to Blake's.

I blinked away the guilt and started to focused on some other topic but all I could think off was Blake and that brunette. He sure proven that he can get any girl he wants at any time or anywhere. I sighed and wiped away the traitorous tears.

'Blake?' I tried mind linking him. Hoping our bond would be strong enough for us to do that but nothing. I was greeted with silence but somehow I could feel he was there.

'I miss you.' I said before slumber finally took over.

'Me too.' came through but I wasn't sure it was reality or a dream.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Really short. Sorry about that. I'll try to write better and sorry again if it seems a bit to rush.