CONCERT part1

"You ready?"

Fire aggressively started to sky rocketing from the wide and well prepared stage for the long awaited performance by The Alpha.

Fan's screams shooting into your eardrums making them detecting the pierce sounds that could bleed your hearing sense to death.

Dark but the lights from the fans flooded beautifully at the concert. A wave of lights in form of The Alpha logo. A wolf growling in white but the eyes were dangerously red. As fierce as the logo can be but the concert was swarming with fans mostly girls,shouting their lungs out without a care of the world.

The sound of guitars being brush forceful but making the most turn on sound, banging the whole place without caring the effect to the fans.

The drums being brutally hit numerously became one with the other instruments of musics that are now hypnotizing everybody with the melody.

'What's up everybody?' the dark chocolate guitarist standing tall with his guitar wrapped securely around his pale neck.

The crowds starts to scream hysterically by the sound of the male on stage.

1

2

3

The music starts playing and blasting fiercely while the lyrics were the opposite.

The lyrics were sad, devastated, and its longing for passion, love, kindness and forgiveness.

Asking for help from the lover, family and the world to stop the pain of love.

Ahh.. Love.

The one word that I long to have in my life.

The one word that meant happiness even in pain.

The one word that also meant misery even in contentment.

The one word that can either construct or demolish one's life.

The one word that can be beautiful or agony.

For me, the love that can complete my life as a werewolf can and will only be accomplish by a mate.

It has been 2 years since that accident.

Traumatize couldn't even describe what I have faced.

Not finding a mate when you're 16 for a female werewolf could only mean shame to your family and yourself, as you aren't complete and not being mark especially when your positions are higher.

It could also means that you're in danger and can be a danger itself to others.

As the other hungry males can't control their lust to a unmarked female.

And you can't control your anger when you snapped because filling insecure for your surrounding or even yourself; thinking your mate rejected you or even worse died without even meeting it eyes.

Especially when you are a mutated human that have the blood of a wolf running through your vein for eternity.

What happen 2 years ago?

Long - short, it was the birthday of a 16-year-old twins. Went to their birthday party planned by the pack's celebration planner as they are the Beta's daughters. Twins but they were deeply different and had their own colours.

Lets just say, the unsocialized one got into trouble like for example, she accidentally and gently pushed and tripped a hot popular male werewolf onto a long table filled with food and drinks.

Humiliated the guy, he got pissed. Tried to run for her damn stinking unlucky life from the guy, who apparently shifted into a one angry looking wolf. Angry isn't the right word for this; livid.

So a livid wolf tried to killed her on her own birthday in her own birthday party in front of her own friends ( friend would be better. It's not like she have not any, she just had one ) and family ( her brother and sister ).

Luckily, if you could even described what happened next, she black-out and saw a blurry figure that made her fill at peace. After that, she became the spits of the people around, spitting the news of what happen and getting judged without even having a slight space to clarify herself. Soon, she was the outcast in her own school because she disgrace the guy. Note his not the Alpha, let just say that he influence a lot of people especially the female.

But she wasn't even affected by any of that until they started to question about her mate's whereabouts and existence making her family slightly kneel down their heads in shame.

It wasn't many that a female werewolf didn't have mate but the case existed and had happened to some.

Now , here I'm in the middle of a crowd jumping and shouting nonstop. It was suicide for the 'an island' person like me but hey..it's The Alpha.

Note, my ultimate band. They were the force that pulled me out of my misery life with their voices, melodies, and continuous harmony.

But what made me completely locked into the band was Blake Knight, the leader of The Alpha.

Dark chocolate hair perfectly grown looking neat but at the same time charming. The sharpest grey eyes, cutting vigorously into the hearts of many. The masculine body making woman in various age drooling in sight of his abs when his shirt slightly pulled up. His voice that accompanies me in my tragic life making it looked like 'just a bad day' to me.

The crowd was getting crazier and wild in seconds including I. The bond between fans were what I love the most. How we, strangers, could get along perfectly fine even though we just met.

The person next to me began grabbing my hand and raise it up with her hand tightly holding to mine while we jumped with the beat. The crowds were singing along with them. It's beautiful how this three people can bring diversity of people together in harmony. It's just magical, how the fans protect each other and backing up the three men without even thinking twice.

I was singing, laughing and jumping simultaneously that I was in cloud nine. The other guitarist, Luke Damon. A blonde dude with dimples. Started walking around with his hand still brushing his guitar. Fans started screaming when they got to watch him in close up.

The other guy was the drummer, Alex Ryder. Because of my werewolf sight, I could see him rolling his eyes to Luke's flirtatious gesture to the fans. I could see how close they were without even reading it in the internet.

What caught me was Blake walking towards my side of stage. The screaming got louder when he started to reach his hands out to have 'a touch' with the audience. His eyes were looking dashingly to us and my heart starts to pound when I know his eyes going to catch mine.

I felt everything was in pause when his eyes met mine. My wolf started surfacing and I could feel her urge to go to him.

What are you doing? Don't you dare make a scene. I warned her.

Fool. His our mate. She growled back at me.

Mate?

I could see his face reading my expression and I knew he understood but his eyes started turning cold. He quickly walked away and I was frozen. My feet were nailed to the ground.

Did he just rejected me?

He ignored us, his mate. My wolf starts to whimper and I could feel her dejection of rejection by our own mate.

Cheer up. Maybe he didn't notice us and if you haven't notice. We're in a concert. He couldn't just flee towards us and started marking us in public. I tried reasoning with my wolf to lighten up the mood in me.

She quietly agrees and I felt the sorrow getting lesser but it was still a visible feeling.

I hope you're right. She responded later.

I hope too.