Hospital visits part 2

Blake's POV!! Hooray! Sorry for the long wait. Please enjoy : ) [unedited]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Blake's POV

"- I love you but you don't." A sweet angelic voice woke me up and I instantly knew that it was my mate, Lily. Her soft lips touched mine and sparks flowed through my body like wildfire. I could feel my wolf slightly getting stronger but it wasn't enough. My wolf was still too weak to heal.

Hearing her confession, silent me. I was in a dilemma. I want to love her but she's related to those monsters.

'Who cares about her background! I want our mate. We need her! We're not strong enough to heal.' My wolf growled.

'It would be bad to only want her to heal us. She deserves better.' I replied and my wolf practically rolled his eyes at me.

'Anyway, how are we not even healing? It's only wolfsbane.' I questioned my wolf.

'I think it wasn't just wolfsbane.' He replied and I was confused.

'We were poisoned.' He added.

'Those disgusting people poisoned us!' I growled.

I wanted to wake up and kill every single one of them but I was weak. I felt numb and couldn't even opened my eyes. I was in a vulnerable state and that was dangerous and humiliating for an Alpha. Others could just attack me under my nose and still I couldn't do anything.

I heard a door open and I could feel the heat radiating from my side but I couldn't smell anything. I began to panic when my instinct knew I was in danger.

"Now.Now. This would hurt... A lot." The voice said and I felt a pinch at my arms. After a few seconds, my inside was in an excruciating pain. I felt my body was on fire and knives stabbing continuously. I scream but only a muffled sound could be heard.

'LILY!' I screamed in my mind and tried to mind link her but I could feel our bond was weak.

'LILY!' I screamed again. My wolf was whimpering in pain.

'LILY! LILY!' Again and again, I tried. I could feel my wolf disappearing and soon I couldn't feel my wolf nor contact him. What was happening? I screamed in pain again but it was useless. Nothing was working.

'LiI-li-ly.' I was beginning to feel myself falling deep into the darkness.

'BLAKE?!' Her voice was the last thing I heard and remembered before I was completely out.