The truth part 1

Thank you for still reading this even though I had stopped updating for such a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lily?" Rose concern voice greeted me as I slowly tried to open my eyes but the lights were too bright.

"The lights. It burns." I groaned and Rose went to close curtains with a little 'Whoops'.

"I feel like I have just been hit by a truck." I said while massaging my temples from the headache.

"Well, no need to worry about the truck. Dad and Ben are handling it. Are you okay? I'll call Am to check on you. Mom has been so worried when Tom brought an unconscious you home. I swear I'll kick that Tommy's ass for this." She explained while handing me a cup of water.

"What happen? Everything's pretty blur right now." I asked before savoring the cool liquid; my throats felt much better.

"That stupid of an Alpha told them to inject you with wolfsbane when you fought those warriors. They tried to knock your mate out cold and your little mate bond must have been there for you to react like that." She stated.

"That's what has been bothering me. How can we still have some kind of connection when I've already rejected him?" I asked and sighed at this whole situation.

"Because he's an Alpha. For an Alpha, his mate's rejection doesn't actually work like a normal rejection. The Alpha needs to accept it to make it work if he didn't then your bond are still there but it has some kind of time limit. If you guys didn't mate after the rejection, the bond will slowly disappear. That's what I heard." Amelly explained as she walked toward us.

"Let's see how's your body is reacting after being injected with wolfsbane. Tom's lucky it's only a small amount or else he is so going to get it from the Waynes." She added while asking the normal questions.

"Looks like you are fine but Blake-" She stopped.

"What?" I freaked out.

'Is he hurt?' I asked my wolf.

'I don't know. I can't feel him and his wolf.' She answered panicking just like me.

"He's not in any kind of shape to do anything heavy and he's still out like a light bulb." Rose interject.

"After you feel unconscious, Blake went ferocious. He almost killed someone but luckily he got injected but because of his Alpha blood, the wolfsbane did little harm to his body. He fought hard again and more wolfsbane was injected. Now he's all bloody and unconscious. His wounds aren't healing because there are still wolfsbane in his system." Amelly explained and hugged me as a sign that everything was going to be fine.

"Well, sis. Looks like everyone has already know that Blake and you are mates." Rose informed me and I felt a little weight have been lifted.

"Well, I better get going. Your brother just mind linked me to check on Tom. Your dad and Ben aren't gentle." Amelly told us as she closed the door.

"Are you hungry? Mom made spaghetti for dinner yesterday but then Tom came with you looking dead. Everyone panic that we forgot to eat. And I'm famished to the core." Rose asked and I just nodded after my stomach grumbled protesting for food.

"Please." I pleaded and she just chuckled her way to the kitchen.

"Lily! Are you okay? Did Amelly checked on you?" Mom stormed in with her apron on. Rose must have informed her that I'm alive.

"I'm fine mom but just got a slight headache. Am told me that I'm totally in one shape." I chuckled while she examine every part of me.

"Thank goodness. That kid is going to be banned from desserts, I tell yeah." Her hand on her waist while she hold out a spoon.

"Mom?" I stared deep into her hazelnut eyes with some specks of gold. She hummed and starts to brushed my messy bed hair with her hands.

"You knew Blake was my mate, didn't you?" I watched her reaction and she was stiff for awhile. She looked away from my hair and smiled guiltily to me.

"The moment he barged in with Ben and Rose with a pass-out you, I knew from my heart that he's the one. But your dad recognized that he was Xavier's. We were so happy to see him but he wasn't." She explained.

"I think he taught we didn't help his pack from the pack. He hates us for not helping. But he was too young to understand that time. We-" Mom added but was cut off.

"Your dad just mind linked me. Come on." She instructed me to follow her.