Sorry Cupcake

Last one for tonight! Hope you guys enjoy!

[unedited]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry cupcake but what's done, need to be done." A voice woke me up. Alerting me and my wolf. There; stood a tall black figure. Even though,I couldn't see his face but my instinct told me he wasn't a friend.

I quickly got into my fighting position and dashed towards the black figure. He avoid my blows and I kicked him at his balls when he least expects it. He groaned and fell onto the ground.

"Someone help!" I shouted and soon guards came in.

"Shit." The black figure soon was visible when the lights were on. A dark dirty blonde with piercing brown eyes stared right back at me. I shuddered from his stare and look away. The way he look into my eyes were as if they were teasing me for something. It felt as if he was showing me what was in front of me but still I couldn't see. I felt scared and he knows well enough what I was feeling when his mouth turned up into a smirk.

"Guards take him to the dungeon!" Jake voice boomed inside the room and they quickly grab him.

"Lily!" Dad crushed me with a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he examine my body.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I assured him with a smile. He sighed in relief and hugged me again.

"Too fine. Fighting him was too easy. It's like he wants to be taken." I said and everyone in the room look at me.

"Maybe he just sucks at fighting and beside I've trained you of course no one can beat you except for me." Dad said with a serious tone but I knew he was just playing around to brighten up the mood.

"Dad." I whined and he sighed with both of his hands up as a sign of surrender.

"Don't worry, Lily. We'll get to the bottom of this." Jake said and I just nodded.

"Thank you. You guys have done so much while I just stayed here and cry all day. It's pathetic and embarrassing." I stated and looked down.

"Hey. My little baby is going through a rough life and I ain't gonna sit all day and watched twilight while you suffer. Bitch please. Pfft.." Dad said with a lot of sass as he pulled my chin up, so I was staring in his fatherly eyes. I laughed while Jake chuckled at his failing attempt to sound like a woman.

"Always the idiot and baby in the group." Jake commented and dad turned to him with his hand on his chest.

"That huwts Jawkiey. You know I'm the youngest in the group and besides you're just jealous that I still look young and bea-U-tiful." Dad said with a baby voice and later turn into a woman again while flipping his imaginary hair. Making me laughed harder.

"Good to see you are laughing again, baby girl." Dad kissed my forehead and smiled at me with satisfaction.

"Come on Harry! We get to be a cop again." Jake said and pulled dad out of the room.

I chuckled and shook my head at their childish behavior.

"Urghh.." A groaned pulled me back from my thoughts. I spun around and saw Blake trying to get up.

"Blake!" I shrieked and ran towards him.