Surprise!

"I went to my ultra-favourite band concert and I saw him." I shortly explained.

"Wow. Very short and simple. It totally helps." Rose sarcastically smile.

"Details, Lily! Details. We can't put the puzzle together if you only give the picture. We need the pieces." Ben sighed and laid back down.

"Fine." I sighed.

"The band's name is-" I was cut with a groaning Rose.

"We don't need to know the simplest facts." She groaned.

"Well, if you let me finish for once maybe you know what I'm about to say and there you can judge whether it's important or not." I said and threw a pillow at her.

"Girls. Girls. Stop! Just listen and maybe we can get something done for once." Ben said and pulled us away from each other while mumbling 'Twins'.

"The band is called The Alpha and he was one of them." I said and Rose sat up.

"Wow. That's like  a fan-dream come true. What did you do? Wish upon a star?" Rose said and went to my laptop on my table.

"Hahaha.. No. I just blew my 16th birthday candle and wished for it. 2 years later, it was granted." I said and went to sit beside her.

"Well actually, he already came at our birthday party. Remember, dad called almost everyone and I think he invited your favourite band for your birthday present." Rose explained and showed me The Alpha's photos.

"He's hot. I was expecting some dude with lots of piercings and tattoos." Rose complemented. 

"Thanks and do you think I'm a girl, who listens to hard rock or something? I'm kind of hopeless romantic. I like sad songs but a beat up songs." I replied and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait. His name is Blake Knight? Like Xavier Knight's son?" Ben said as he read their biography.

"I knew it." I and Rose said at the same time.

"Know what?" I asked Rose.

"When you fainted at our birthday party, Blake came and almost killed that dude but Tom and some other two dudes stopped him. After that, he picked you up and when Ben wanted to take you, he growled; I mean a possessive growl. Another fight was going to start but luckily Tom already called the pack doctor which was Amelly. She checked you and later on he finally let Ben take you home after Amelly said that you were fine, just a bump in the head." Rose explained and I was shell shocked.

"Yeah and he even followed us home. There he met mom and dad. They were completely surprised and I thought they were shocked to see you fainted but now I know. They knew he was Xavier's son and I think there is something fishy with how the Black Knight Pack got attack. They were the strongest pack. It wouldn't just be a simple rogue ambushed. They're warriors were trained." Ben explained. Wow. He sounds mature for once. Must be the Beta mood.

"Mom said that dad, Jake (Lycan's dad) , Jerry (Tom's dad) and Xavier (Blake's dad) were close. The even called themselves 'The Daggers'." Rose butt in.

"Maybe something happened between them." Rose added.

"Why would you say that?" Ben questioned her.

"Because if they were BFF, they would help each other and didn't you guys noticed how dad and Jake reacted when mom told about the past? They were tense." I explained.

"What could happen?" Rose asked mostly herself.

"Let's jolt this down." Ben said and took a piece of paper.

"Harry (Lily's dad) , Jake, Jerry and Xavier were friends. Xavier and Anabella (Blake's mom) got killed and their pack was destroyed. But what happened to Blake? Why did they attack?" Ben questioned.

"We need to find him and get the answers." Rose suggested and we all nodded.

Before we could continue on our discussion, someone knocked on the door and we quickly hid the paper.

"Come in." I shouted.

"Hey. Are you guys busy?" Tom asked and looked around as if he found something suspicious. Of course he would think something was going on. Rose was sitting on the bed with Ben playing make over. And don't forget the whistling.

"Ohh... I need to go. Amelly just mind linked me. Bye fungus. Tom." Ben said and hugged me.

"Yeah. Me too. I think I'm craving more brownies." Rose said and went out before winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Those two are acting weird." Tom said and laid beside me.

"Those two are always weird. So what happened with dad?" I asked and laid on my side, facing Tom.

"The usual. If you hurt my baby girl, I'm going to hunt you down and cut your - You get the point." Tom said and started playing with my hair.

"Anyway, your other surprise." Tom smirked when he saw me getting all hyper. He took something out from his pocket and a red rectangular box with a silver ribbon came to view.

"Tom-" I gasped.

"Open it." Tom handed me the box and I carefully hold it. I pulled the ribbon off and slowly open the box. I gasped and gave Tom a long sweet kissed.

"Thank you. Thank you so so much." I shrieked and jumped on my bed. He chuckled and pulled me down.

"You love it?" Tom asked.

"Love it? I'm dying for it. How you know?" I asked and tried to acted normal.

"I asked Rose and Amelly. They were in town for a concert and I thought it would be a perfect gift if we could go together." Tom said as he glanced at the concert tickets.

"It's VIP!" I shrieked. 

"You are so going to love The Alpha. They are great." I convinced Tom and almost forgot the broken heart Blake did.

"You okay?" Tom worriedly asked.

"Yeah. It's just- Wow." I smiled and kissed Tom again but this was longer and Tom was kissing back more passionately. This wasn't  a 'thank you' kiss any longer. 

"Tom! Jake needs to talk to you." Lycan yelled.

When we pulled back, we were both panting hard and we were pretty much shirtless. I blushed and hid my head on his chest while he kissed on top of my forehead.

"TOM!" Lycan yelled using his Alpha tone. I jolted from the tone. 

"COMING!" Tom growled and also used his Alpha tone. 

"Come on." Tom and I came down with our shirt on and so Rose and Lycan making out on the dining table.

"Get a room!" I yelled and felt disgusted. They just chuckled and Tom just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Lily." Lycan greeted.

"Sup." I responded. "And I hope you disinfect the table." I glared at Rose earning a winked from her.

"Come on. Dad has something to say to us and I think it's about the pup." Lycan said and walked out of the door not before giving Rose a pecked.

"Bye. I'll pick you up Saturday at 5. We'll eat first before going to the concert." Tom promised and kissed my forehead.