Family Time part 1

Hey, guys. I just did a bit of editing. I'm so sorry if I have caused you guys to have a slight headache on Rose's mate. 

From the previous chapter (Chapter 8), I wrote that Rose's mate was LYCAN and here I wrote HENRY. I'm so so so sorry and his name is LYCAN. 

So I only changed that part but the others are still the same. 

FYI, sorry if there are some or many grammatical or spelling errors. 

Lastly, Enjoy :) and sorry :( for my unreasonable and dumb mistakes on not remembering my own characters' names.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a four-hour drive to the Red Moon Pack. My body stiffen uncomfortably from the long hours of just sitting and dozing off a couples of time. 

On the way to my new pack, I looked back at those specific places that holds memories whether it was sweet or sour memories. The memories keep coming in giving me a slight headache and I quickly dispersed them. I sat comfortably and I welcomed the darkness.

'We're here.' said Tom while he drove straight into a path to a large area. It was deeper in the nature than ours as this town holds a lot more humans and the identity of werewolves would be easy to surface if someone accidentally spills the beans out. 

The outside was filled with kids playing around than having their face stuck to gadgets. The air was filled with laughter, chatters and joyful screams from the members. Suddenly I got nervous of how they would react to new comer. 

We came to a halt when we were in the parking lot. Tom glanced and grab my hand with his and slowly rub with his thumb, ensuring me that everything was fine.

I deeply sighed and stared at Tom; hoping he would know what to do to cheer me up. He pulled my chin up and kissed my forehead. It felt wrong but I've calmed down a bit as I reminded how he always did this when I was nervous or scared.

'Everything is going to be alright. Just think about the starting of a new life. Getting your ass out of the black hole. What's waiting behind that door is a new adventure. You always love them and just think as if you're still that cute 10-year-old girl, who would stop for nothing and just kept going even if the soon-to-be alpha was being a pussy. And I'm not saying that it will be an easy road but it's still is better than before.' He gave me a long brief heart-to-heart conversation. 

I smiled back at him. 'Well, I was always better than you in some stuff.' I playfully hit his cheek. 'Yeah? Like what?' He raised an eyebrow.

'Hurmm...' I tapped my chin as if I was thinking. 'Like EVERYTHING. Even when we were finished watching horror movies, I wasn't the one, who peed because he was to scared to go to the toilet.' I joked.

'That was one time only and it was dark. We had a freaking black-out and I wasn't the one, who cried all  night because of it.' He shot back.

'Pfftt..Please. The reason I cried all night was because of some personal reasons while you were too scared to go pee. Even if the movie was The Grinch.' I said and he pouted.

'This is never going to end. Let's end this past conversation and proceed on introducing you to your new pack.' He said and went out of the car. He went to my side and being a gentleman as he is, he opened it for me.  I still had my seat belt on and totally forgotten about it, I tried to exit the car but was pulled back.

Tom, being a friend, he laughed and almost closed the door in my face. I pouted and my hands went to the unbuckle myself but was stopped as he bent and was now facing me with a smirk. His fingers clicked it open and we were now staring at each other. His face was only a nose away and I could feel his breathing; gently brushing my skin. Making me slightly blush on how close we are. His eyes bore a hole in mine. Searching the depths of me. They went down to my nose and finally stopped at my lips.Making my lips soft at his gaze.