The Results

A lot of updates today but hey! it's for you guys. So enjoy!

[unedited]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey." a hand softly touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw Rose giving me an ensuring smile and I gave her a sad smile. My eyes began to blur as tears were getting ready to fall. Rose quickly gave me a hug and I just cried my heart out.

"Better now?" She asked and I nodded before gazing at a sleeping Blake.

"What happened?" She questioned as she put a bouquet of Lilies.

"I don't really know. Amelly said she's going to come around later after she had the result." I replied as I hold onto his hand. They were losing it's warmth and spark.

"Is he going to be okay?" She glanced over me and Blake with worries on her face. I kissed his hand and looked at her with devastation.

"I'm worried, Rose. The sparks are getting lesser and I can't feel his wolf." I explained.

"What do you mean?" She was confused and crossed her arms - getting serious.

"It's like he's not there anymore. I know he's a life but the bond and his wolf is almost disappearing. I'm scared." I told her.

"What do you think happened?" She asked and sat beside me. I shook my head - telling her I don't know.

"Hello girls." Dad greeted us and I dashed towards him.

"Hey, baby girl. Are you fine?" He asked as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm not fine. My mate is in a coma and the chances of him waking is getting thinner by the second." I answered and he held me tighter as if his strength was transferring into me.

"Lily baby! I brought food for you. You have been in here for 2 days straight. You need to have something." Mom pulled me and inspected my body.

"I'm not hungry and besides I don't think I can eat anything knowing my mate is in pain." I answered and walked to the chair near Blake's bed.

"Lily-" Mom tried to persuade me but was cut off by Amelly.

"Violet. Harry." Amelly greeted mom and dad, they nodded in reply.

"I have results on Blake." She started and eyeing everyone in the room.

"What does it says?" Dad asked.

"I think we should wait for the others first. This is very important for everyone to be here." She said and I sighed. I was tired of waiting and my wolf was eager to know what happen to him.

"That includes Luke and Alex." She continued and I stared at her.

"Why?" I asked; confused. Amelly just smiled at me.

Soon the room was filled with everyone. I sat near Blake - not wanting to stay far from him.

"Okay. So everyone is here. That's good but I have bad news." Amelly started.

"The results showed that Blake was poisoned-" Everyone gasped and I clenched my fists tightly that my hands starts to turn white.

"Twice. It was when he first came here. That's why, his healing was slower than normal. And second time was when he was in here." She explained.

"Someone broke into our pack and no one had noticed!" Jake growled with frustration.

"Is the poison gone from his body?" Rose asked.

"That's the thing, the poison is not an ordinary poison. It's been bewitched." Amelly replied.

"If it's a witchcraft. How can he heal?" Ben asked. Mom hold my shoulders tightly. Giving me strength.

"He's an alpha. They have a special blood. They'll heal themselves but Blake was poisoned twice and with his injury. He's going to heal slower. But there is a possibility for him to heal faster." Luke interrupted.

"How?" Dad asked.

"Marked him." Luke answered with a shrugged as he eyed me.

"I-I don't know." I hesitated.

"Lily?" Mom called.

"He doesn't want me, remember? He wanted to reject me! If I marked him and he reject me, it'll hurt much more. I can't deal with that kind of pain right now or in the future." I justified as I watched Blake.

"Then, we all need to wait but I warned you, he may die." Luke stated and walked out.

"I'll talk to him. I think he's just worried for him. We've been friends since we're small." Alex said and gave me a small smile before heading out - catching up with Luke.

"He's right, Lily. If we want him to heal, you need to help his wolf." Mom said and I just buried my face on his chest. His breathing was shallow but it was still there. It calmed my wolf a bit.

"I can't feel his wolf or the bond." I stated and everyone went quiet.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"It's like his wolf isn't here inside of him." I explained.

"Do you mean, his wolf is gone?" Tom asked and I just nodded.

"Shit!" Jake growled in frustration.

"What's wrong?"Rose asked; confused.

"It's a strong poison. We need to call Elma." Jerry voiced out and everyone nodded.

"Who's Elma?" Lycan asked his dad.

"She's a witch. A good one." Jerry replied.

"She knows what to do. While we wait for her arrival, I need a close eye on Blake. No one gets close to him except for us. Understood?" Jake ordered. Lycan, Tom and Ben nodded. 

"Come let's leave Lily alone with her mate." Jerry said and everyone agreed. I gave him a thank-you smile and Jerry smiled back. Dad and mom kissed my forehead.

"Eat. Okay?" Mom sternly said and I nodded.

"I'll see you later. I need to rest. Being pregnant is tiring." Rose said as we hug. I chuckled. I touched her baby bump that was already showing.

"Only a couple of months before the troublemaker is out." Lycan teased and we just chuckled.

"Do you know the gender?" Ben asked.

"I do but they don't." Amelly answered.

"I want it to be a surprise." Rose excitedly said.

After we talked for a few minutes, Blake and I were alone. I sighed and sat down next to Blake. I hate this silence. 

"Hey, Blake. Please hang in there. I need you." I pleaded while I played with his rough hand that has played countless guitars.

"Your fans miss you. I miss you. I really miss you." I said and soon the darkness welcomed me while our hands were intertwined.