The Curse Wolf

I don't know how long I've been knocked out but I was still tired. I must overexect myself, making Sophia to rest longer.

I felt my body being carried while screaming and howling could be heard everywhere.

"Where's Summer?" A woman voice asked frantically.

"I don't know." A male voice shrugged her off.

"Where's our daughter, Max?!" The woman yelled and I could feel the anger from him.

"I don't know and I don't have time to find her. They're attacking and we're losing. I need plan B." He ordered sternly and walked with me on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you. It's your only daughter and all you care about is this old pack." She shouted but he kept walking. I slowly opened my eys and saw Anne standing flabbergasted with him.

"MAX!" She yelled his name but he ignored her.

'Summer was Anne and Max's daughter. Why didn't she tell me?' My thought jumbled together and I closed my eyes again - feeling lifeless again.

"Shit." He cursed and soon everything went distant. The haunting sound was getting lower. And the cool breeze blew calmly but I knew tonight something bigger would happen. Something that could end history or continue it.

Max finally stopped walking and threw me to the ground. I groaned and tried to get up but I felt to tired.

"No use. Anne put a sleeping spell on you." He said and the eerie silence felt tense with every second past by.

"Here they are." He yelled and footsteps grew louder.

"Let her go, Max. You're overnumbered." Dad yelled but he just laughed it off.

"Oh but I've got the prize. One wrong move, I'll kill her instantly." He replied and a fierceful growled roared the night. All the animals flew away. Frightened by the sound. By what will happen.

"If you touch her even a hair, I'll ripped you off to pieces." Blake yelled and I felt proud of being his mate.

"I like to see how." He said and came towards me. I felt my hair being grabbed and slowly the pain came shooting to my skull. I screamed and tried to let him go but the spell was still there. I felt tired. I felt exhausted.

"Let her go." Dad yelled.

"What's wrong with her?" Blake asked and he laughed.

"A little sleeping spell won't hurt her but it could put her into an eternity of sleep. Just like sleeping beauty.

"Elma." Alpha Jake called out.

"No let me do it." Summer voiced out.

"Summer?" He said more like a question.

"Why are you with them?" He asked.

"Because you hurt my mate. You almost killed him!" She yelled with rage and disappointment.

"I should have killed him when I had the chance. I knew that if you guys were mates, you'll betray me." He explained and let me go.

"You're sick. I'm your daughter. Your only daughter. How could you do that to me? You know what will happen to me if you kill my mate!" She cried.

"He knows but he'll never care." Anne spoke up and everyone gasped.

"I'm sorry but I'm not on your side this time." She said sadly.

"And besides you know the truth. The truth that I've kept so hard from you." She said.

"I know." He laughed sarcastically.