War

Today's the day. The day that everything comes to an end. Let the past buried itself and be known of it's story. A story of love that can either bring bliss or misery. A story that can be learned for the future generation. What's meant for you and what's not. What the outcome of greed?

---------

Blake's POV :

"Today's the day we have all been preparing for. Tonight, we stop all this madness that had been going on for years! The cruelty that we heard of every single day of our life! The countless death of our love ones. The safety of our pack." Alpha Jake spoke with a burning fire of determination.

His voice and determination spread like wildfire as the warriors gave a deafening roar in the cool,peaceful night.

Right at this epoch-making moment, hundreds of warriors that valiantly stood at the pack's field. They were willing to come along fearlessly. The field throng with such great and lionhearted warriors. Their bodies tan from the constant hardcore training, the green grass rained with their sweats - sweats of persistence, the sky day and night witnessed their acted of perseverance, the wind swiftly passed with their sounds of strength and failure.

"Despite this war,the innocence will not be harm. The children, women, elders are to left alone. If any of the enemy forfeit then spare his life. We will fight fairly and indestructible." He warn and everyone nodded. It was no use in hurting them, our goal was to bring that guy down. Show him what has he been missing.

"Let's fight to win. Let's bring victory for the people who had fought in the past." He said as they ran into the forest - the only thing that was between The Red Moon Pack and The Red Blood Pack.

"What a sight. This might be fun to watch. Dogs fighting dogs." Elma remarked and the witches giggled.

"I'll let that slip away since you're helping us." I growled at the insult.

'I can't believe Lily's related to that witch.' My wolf commented and we both joined the others.

'Lily is kind, sweet, beautiful, lovely. Contrast significantly with her.' He continued to babble.

'At least she is doing a great job at hiding us.' I replied. Wanting him to stop complaining.

We swiftly and quietly ran inside the forest while the witches cast spells to hide our presences from anyone and wolves.

As we reached the pack, we waited for Alex and Luke to give us the signal.

"Blake." Harry called out.

"What? Is something wrong?" I worriedly asked.

"No. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for accepting Lily and making her happy. I'm glad it was you." He warmly said and give me a fatherly hug.

"I should be sorry. I've made her suffer for a long time but she still accepted me and worried for me." I said as I hugged him back.

"Didn't we all. She's strong." He added and let me go to wipe off his tears.

"We better get ready." He said and told me to go to my spot.

"Ready girls." Elma said and they nodded.

Before we know it, Alex gave the signal with a howl.

The witches began to mumble words and soon a fog came through us. It covered the pack.

"GO!" Alpha Jake yelled and they shifted to their wolf form while I ran towards the pack.

We clashed with them and the war began. Even though most of the enemies couldn't shift to their wolf, they still fight passionately. Cries and screamed were the only thing that could be heard tonight.