Alpha Tom

Cars passes by just like how time flies by. Not stopping for anything. Winds gently hitting all the obstacles ahead. Passing through swiftly.

Why can't I walk up and go straight even though the problems hold my feet to the ground. Moving slowly but it's better than stopping. Why do I have to always get stuck and when I thought that I was moving but it was actually moving in circles; getting back to where I started.

Sunlight shine brightly everywhere. Reaching every dark places.

Showing the way through the darkness that's keeping me in deep. The darkness kept my head down and my legs still. Making me stop.

Before I knew it, I'm standing right in front of a place, which once held the warmth I needed. The memories at the diner flooded vividly in my mind. Tears slowly found escaped. My hands went to my legs to take out the keys but stopped. My eyes shoot down to my attire and the tears streamed down like waterfall. Blake's scent clouded my senses making the emotions kicked.

My knees finally failed to work and I fell down in front of the brown wooden door with a circular glass implanted in the door and a simple knock was screwed to it.

My vision cleared after half an hour of dehydrating myself out. I sniffled and took a key under a pot.

'I'm home' shouting out to practically no one.

My feet walked into the kitchen as a habit of mine. I open the fridge and took out a bottle of bananas mixed with mangoes shake. Hydrating myself; my lips began to moist and my throats soften when liquid passed through. My stomach gave a low growl indicating hunger. I walked around the house but everything was still.

I opened  Rose's room but it was untouched. Not even the spoiled glass of milk. I scrunched my nose from disgust. My head shoot back at her closet that was slightly ajar. I quickly and forced the door to swing open. Empty.

Her clothes were gone even the ones that she hated.

I ran to my parents' and Ben's room and did the same thing. Their closet was empty. Leaving the dust to filled the empty spaces.

Lastly, my mind was curious at what kind of state is my room. My feet stopped in front the closed door. Heart thumping loud and my hands curled into a ball. The thought of Jason's words at the diner began replaying every single word without missing a beat.

After ten minutes standing hopelessly, I ball up and my hand began twisting the doorknob but was interrupted with a bang.

My head quickly snapped to the main door.

'Hello? Mom? Dad?' I yelled but nothing respond.

I heard footsteps heading towards me. I quickly went to my brother's and took his baseball bat. Hope he doesn't mind me hitting people with his baby.

I slowly creep outside to the hall. It was empty and the footsteps weren't heard. I swallowed hard and my palm began to sweat.

I lengthen my neck to have a peak at the kitchen and it was empty. Looking to the front door, debating whether I would run for it. Seeing nothing moved, I quickly bolted to the front door.

A hand grabbed my shoulder forcefully making me fall. Hitting my back to the floor.

I whimpered in pain and my head throbbed as it made quite an impact to the floor.

'Shit! Lily! You scared me there. I thought someone sneak in.' Alpha Tom said while helping me get up.

'No kidding. I thought someone sneak in too when I heard slow footsteps and from the attack awhile ago.' I answered while moving my body to loosen up the muscle ache.