DAD'S BABY GIRL

~ 2 years later : ~

"Everybody! Food is ready!" I yelled and the whole family came.

"Looks nice." Dad as in Drake, said. He sat down and Summer sat down next to him with Tom and a baby boy, Timothy or for short Tim.

Dad, Summer and I had grew closer to each other since then. We hanged out and even went on a vacation together. We really bond easily.

Anne and Max are still alive and happy. They lived in between the pack in their cute warm cottage. Max was given a second chance and was trying really hard on living without his wolf. We would sometimes visit them. They've completely fallen in love with little Tim.

Rose and Lycan sat down next to Tom with their 2 years-old daughter, Audria. She's an angel but would sometimes comes home with dirt every where on her dress and that makes Rose shrieked in horror but Lycan just laughed it off. Saying she needs to be one with nature kind of stuff.

Ben and Amelly finally had their 1 year-old twins, Jessi and Casper. They're adorable but they love to bite. Which leaves Ben with mutiples bite marks on his arms. Cute but painful.

"You ready?" Blake asked me and I nodded excitedly. He stood up and cleared his throat.

"We have news. Diaper news." Blake started and the girls were already shrieking when they heard diapers.

"Lily's pregnant. We don't know the gender yet but it's official. I AM GOING TO BE A DAD!" Blake yelled the last part and the ladies all went wild while the men clapped their hands and congratulating him.

"Then we also have big news." Tom suddenly stood up with Summer smiling.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE PREGNANT." I told them and they both nodded.

"I knew it. You were eating funny." I justified and ran to my baby sister.

"Looks like you're going to be a grandfather to more grandkids." Summer and I told dad. He looked confused but then gave us a genuine smile.

"I'm so happy." He hugged both of us and we returned them.

The bell started to ring and everyone went quiet.

"Must be Alpha George and his family." Mom said and went to opened the door.

"Hey. Come on in. Robin, you look very handsome." Mom greeted the guessed.

"You guys are late." Rose remarked and pulled Jesse into a hug but not to tight as she was also pregnant.

My baby is going to have lots of friends. I thought while rubbing my tummy.

"Robin." He ran into me and gave me a hugged but instantly pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he looked at my tummy with big eyes. Be suddenly kissed my tummy and put his ears to them.

"Looks like someone found his mate. So, it's a girl!" Elma stated as she watched the little boy.

"No! It's too early. I haven't even beaten up boys yet and besides she's too young to have a mate. This cannot be! I won't allow it." Blake protested.

"I do." I said and give Blake a peck.

"Lily! She's too young." Blake whined as we all took our seats. Robin sat next to me and never stopped smiling.

'I totally approve.' Sophia said and Armor, Blake's wolf, whined. Making me laughed.

- Finish -