The disastrous concert

The day has arrived and I feel like some school girl that just saw her crush. I couldn't stop smiling and I'm confuse of whether I'm happy because of going on a date with Tom or we were going to see Blake ... and the band of course or even both.

"Stop being a clown! It's scary." Rose snapped when I was checking my outfit. A pair of ripped skinny jeans and with a sleeveless shirt with a printed unicorn. 

"What? I'm just in cloud 9 right now. Can't you be happy for your big sister?" I smiled and put on a double up eyeliner with mascara to pop out my eyes. A slight rosy cheek and a pair of delicious cherry lips.

"I wonder is it because of Tom or Blake? Or both? You're such a player." Rose playfully stated and pushed me lightly. I blushed at her statement that actually hit the nail.

"You look hot and hardcore." Rose said and made a waterfall braid for me. I stared at her; how her hands move swiftly. 

"Done. You look hot, hardcore and innocent at the same time." Rose commented.

"Tom's here!" Dad shouted and I started to panic.

"Relax. Just breathe and be yourself." Rose said and handed me my black converse.

"Come on. You look perfect." She pulled me downstairs and I saw Tom in black skinny jeans and a shirt saying 'I LOVE THE ALPHA'. I smiled at his shirt.

"What's with the shirt?" Rose laughed.

"Trying to impress my date. Impress?" Tom asked and gave me a devilish smile.

"You're half way there. Where did you get the shirt?" I commented.

"Amelly bought it online when I asked her for help. I got one for you too." Tom said and we gave our goodbye's to everybody before heading out.

"So where are we eating?" I asked while checking my new shirt.

"Somewhere that is one of a kind." Tom replied.

"Okay. Impress me." I ordered.

"As you wish, beautiful." Tom took my hand and gave a kiss. I smiled at his sweet gestures.

"Here we are and you can stop staring now." Tom said and gave me a smirk.

"I thought we were going to eat first?" I confusedly stared outside. Currently we were parked at the concert hall. I could see a few fans waiting in lines while chilling out. 

"Come on." Tom stepped outside his car and I could see some bowed down as a respect.

"Mom helped me prepare. So you don't need to worry about the taste." Tom said while he prepared a picnic.

"This is very corny but I like it." I commented.

"Don't fall over your heels." Tom joked and I just chuckled at his failure jokes.

"Come on. Let's dig in." He softly dragged my hands and we sat side by side. Enjoying the food and the surrounding.

"I'm full but I could use some desserts." I wiped my hands and looked at him, hopefully.

"Desserts after the concert. I want to bring you to this restaurant. They are making a chocolate buffet tonight." He stated and began to pack the stuff.

"Fine." I sulked. Earning a chuckle from him. I help him and soon we were lining up to enter. I was all jumpy and I could see some girls eyed Tom. Feeling jealous, I kissed him on the lips passionately.

"Wow. What was that for?" He asked as I looked over and saw they weren't looking at him anymore. He followed my glanced and had his famous smirked on.