The Attack

The sun was shoving brightly into my closed eyes as a wake up call to every living things on earth.

Birds chirping their melodies. Making a beautiful yet hollow sound in the forest.

The sound of the city was to far from being heard from where I was laying. Making me free from all the hustle bustle of a city life would be. The flat surface wasn't comforting but it gave me peace than home. My hunger rose as I didn't achieve to feed the hungry monster inside of me.

I rose to my feet to the soft,damp ground under my shoes. I fixed and straighten my clothes on my body. I shrugged off at the discomfort of the wet feeling of my clothes from the dew.

As I was tying my hair into a bun, my sensitive hearing caught the sound of footsteps. I quickly scanned the area but there was nothing in sight. Before I could turn and make a leave, a light chocolate brown pup appeared before me. The dark green eyes look curiously at me as if I was an alien to him.

By the smell, I figured the pup in front of me,tilting its head adorably, is a werewolf.

His no threat to us. My wolf informed me

'Shift.' I demanded him. Even if I was a normal beta's daughter but still the beta's blood flowed freely inside of me for eternity. Still my voice slightly visible of the authorities.

It whimpered as the effect of my voice had hit him but it still didn't shifted to its human form.

What's wrong? Why wouldn't he shift? I asked my wolf.

I don't know. We would get the answer if he or we shift. She replied back and I nodded.

My bone began to crack showing the sign of changing. I could feel my body becoming longer and my vision into a much better sight than my human eyes. Fur simultaneously grown to cover my whole body. I could smell a hundred feet beyond where I am now.

After I was truly turn into my savage black wolf form, the pup was shaking as fear shown in his action.

'Calm down,little one.I won't hurt you.' I softly said in mind link.

I gently poke him.

'Why won't you shift?'

'I-I don't know how.' he answered more to himself.

'What do you mean you don't know how?'

He looked up and stared at me in fear but it wasn't the fear because of me but the fear of him not knowing how to turn back.

What should we do? I asked my wolf in a slight of panic crawling slowly inside of me.

It's rare to have a pup shifting into his wolf form but I know what we can do. She replied back and before she could explain her plan.

More footsteps came towards us. I smelt werewolf - werewolves. They were running fast and getting closer.

Danger.

I quickly bit the pup's neck and ran as fast as I could. My heart pumping at every step I took. I wonder if they could hear my hard beating.

The pup whimper and shook more as I could see a a light grey wolf ran beside me,catching up with my speed.

He growled at me.

One word that every werewolf feared and hated, rogues.

I looked within seconds around me to analyze where the other wolves could be.

One was on my other side.

One was behind me.

Great. Now what?