The Great Escape

Day after day, Tom has been giving me pills and Sophia has been better everyday.

"Hey. You're already awake?" Tom greeted me as he entered with my breakfast.

It's been two weeks since I got captured but somehow I felt comfortable but home was better.

'Maybe Max wants us to have a peaceful life before he cut our throats off.' Sophia guessed.

"Woke up early. Wasn't in a mood to sleep longer." I commented and took the tray from him.

"Nightmare again?" He asked and I nodded weakly.

"The same thing." I said and I stared at him. He was curious but he didn't want to push me.

"It was dark at first and someone calling my name. The voice was a woman and she kept calling me. Getting closer and closer. I wanted to ran and hide but my feet weren't working. And then it came close,I closed my eyes. I never saw who was it. She would just looked at me and her fingers touched my face - scratched my cheeks and I could actually feel the pain. Like it was real." I took a breather and continued.

"Then, a light came and I was in the forest. She disappeared and Blake called me - the light came from him. He was searching for me and I ran towards him but he never saw me as if I was invisible." I stopped to control my breathing.

"Here. Drink this." Tom gave me a glass of cold fresh juice.

"Next thing was that she was there. Behind him with her sharp nails. Playing at his neck." I said in horror.

"Her face was half covered with her hair." I informed him.

"Then what happened?" He asked me to continue.

"I ran as fast as I could but I was getting slower at they were getting further away." I suddenly stop as Tom wiped my eyes. I was crying. I was frightened by the same dream.

"It felt like and eternity. It's like a sign saying, Blake would come to save me but he was going into a trap. And the further I run, my body starts to feel like it was burning." I told him and he kept quiet. Thinking about the meaning behind those dreams.

"This is my conclusion, it may not be hundred percent right but there's a chance it could be." He started and I quickly nodded my head.

"Maybe the woman is a sign for enemies like Max and his wife, Anne. Telling that you're going to get caught by them but then again, you said that you closed your eyes. Meaning you weren't like some kind of a metaphore for escaping them. And Blake might be a trap for you. Baiting you to come and save him." He concluded.

"What about the heat?" I asked rashly.

"You're going in heat? The longer you're away from him. The more your wolf wants him - need him. Do you feel different?" He cautiously asked.

"No." I quickly replied with a blush which made the whole situation awkward.

"That's good." He replied and looked away.

"Maybe you should just be careful." He expertly change the subject.

"Yeah. Noted." I said and continued eating.

"Anyway, about our escaping plan. We're going to do it tonight since everyone is getting busy for Summer's big birthday party." He informed me and my eyes glowed in expectation.

"It's great that I'm going to run away from here but then I won't have a chance to go to her party and know who's her mate is." I remarked and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but tonight is our only chance." He informed me.

"Fine." I said.

"Make sure you're ready." He said and walked out the room.