The truth part 2

Here you go. Part 2 :) 

________________________________________________________________________________

We were now at dad's study room and it was cramped with dad, a bruised Tom, a glaring Ben, a not so pleased Jerry (Tom's dad), a hugging Lycan, a frustrating eating Rose, an emotionless Jake (Lycan's dad), mom and a confusing me. Let's just say the room was too small for a family gathering.

"Lena (Tom's mom) and Rachel (Lycan's mom) are on the way." Amelly informed as she enters the room. Rose groaned as she was practically sitting on Lycan's lap.

"Can we just do it in a much more bigger space for the generation meeting of the year?" Rose snapped. Must be her pregnant hormones but no argue there. This room is suffocating with the insufficient space and the unbearable tension.

"Agree. Let's talk in the dining room." Dad suggested and mostly everyone nodded with so much eager. I think someone just farted and I bet it was Ben. He gave himself away with the I-didn't-do-it face and the whistling.

Everyone was almost running out of the room.

Soon, everyone was here and the tension has heightened when Lena heard what Tom did; instructing a warrior to inject me.

"I'll make some tea. Anyone cares for chocolate chip cookies?" Mom asked to lightened up the room. Even the bright colours or the happy family photos hanging can't help with the mood.

"Me please. I haven't eaten anything yet." I told mom and she just nodded.

"Okay. Here we go. Rose can you passed it out,please." Mom said.

Everyone had tea to relax their body and cookies to sweeten their moods. Mom sure knows how to do it as everyone soon loosen a bit.

"Okay. Let's get on to business." Dad informed after he finished two cookies.

"Lily, we are so sorry to have hurt your mate but he and his friends were found guilty after they took the pup." Jerry started.

"Well, you guys were wrong. They weren't guilty. I have been trying to explain to that jerk over there that they didn't kidnap the pup!" I glared at Tom as he looked down.

"What do you mean?" Dad asked. (A/N : What's up Justin Bieber's song reference)

"Lily found the pup near the old Blake's territory and they soon were hunted from rogues but luckily Blake and his other friends came to the rescue." Rose explained and Ben nodded with agreement.

"That would explain the paw prints and smell." Lycan added.

"So why did the pup ended up with them instead of you?" Tom asked and Rose glared lasers at him.

"It's complicated. Something happen and I ran." I ashamedly admitted.

"We have all day. Enlighten us." Tom spat.

"What is your problem?!" Ben asked with anger in his voice.

"Tom!" His mother sternly said.

"Fine! You know what? Let me tell you what happen! After the attack, they took us to a diner for breakfast and there, another jerk, Jason, came to ruin my life. He told me I was a whore and that nobody would every be concerned about me. He even told me, my parents sold all my stuff because it was a nuisance. And then, he forcefully kissed me and kick my fucking ass. I ran because no one helped me! Not even my mate." I spat out all the anger and was already standing tall on my feet. I was breathing hard and my eyes never left Tom's.

"Happy now?" I asked and sat down. Drank some of mom's tea to relax myself.

"Lily dear. We're sorry." Mom was crying and she quickly engulfed me into a hug. I sobbed in her not caring that everyone was watching. My life has been a dramatic mess.