PLAN COMPLETE

Blake's POV :

"Blake?" A voice welcomed me as my sight slowly focused at the surrounding. Disinfectant and squeaking-clean smell reveal itself without even needing to ask.

"Amelly! He's awake." Rose shouted but was instantly shushed by the other nurses.

"What happened?" I asked as I tried to sit but the pain shoots up through my entire body.

"When you guys were having a meeting, you suddenly collapsed. You were asleep for a day." Rose informed and gave me a glass of refreshing water. I chugged it all in and sighed in relief as my throat was finally hydrated.

"From what we know, you collapsed because of the mate bond. You guys are far apart for too long since the both of you had just mated. But it became worse than we expected as I believed Lily was given wolfsbane - a strong one." Amelly stated as she examined me.

"Well, you're all good except you need some rest. Your wolf must have been exhausted to relieve the pain. I'll give you something to help you heal faster." She continued and handed me a pair of pills. I groaned in annoyance.

"Or I'll can give you a shot. Which one?" She smiled evilly. I reluctantly took the pills from her and quickly swallowed it.

"Do you think Lily's still alive?" I asked with fear in me.

"You're still sane. So yes but I don't know how her condition is. But from the looks of you,I guess she's in far worse than you." She answered as I was flabbergasted on what to do or say. She's hurting more than me and the pain right now, even I can't handle it.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she's going to be fine. She's a strong girl. Remember, she's an Alpha and a Luna. She's stronger than she seems." Violet spoke as she entered the room with a quiet Harry.

"Can I still go to the meeting?" I asked Amelly and she paused for awhile. Debating whether to say yes or no.

"You can but don't overdo yourself. I would object but knowing you - even if I've said no, you won't listen." She sighed and walked away.

"We're almost done with everything. You don't need to busy yourself with it. Just rest and get ready for the war." Harry suggested sternly.

"But - " I tried to negotiate but was cut off completely.

"You need your strength more than ever right now if you want to come with us. I'll tell you the whole plan later. I promise." Harry softly added and I just nodded.

"Good. Get some rest after you eat. I've made chicken porridge and mash potatoes." Violet cheerfully said and put the tray on the table.

After a day at the pack's hospital, I finally got discharged. Arriving at my room, the faint smell of her was still there. Always accompanying me when I feel like I want to give up. It's the reason why everyday I would get up in the morning.

"Hey, can I come in?" Alex's head popped out of the door with a smile.

"Sure." I breathed out and laid down on my bed.

"We just wanted to see how you're doing and Mr. Wayne told us to explain to you about the attack." Luke walked in after Alex. Next, Ben and Lycan came along.

"Alpha George is going to tag along with some of his pack warriors. They're going to train with us starting tomorrow and show us some war moves." Alex said excitedly while doing some fighting moves.

"We're going to surround the Red Blood pack and Elma and some other witches are going to release a spell to weaken them. Before that, Alex and I are going to enter quietly into the pack to see where they imprisoned Lily. After that, we're going to give a signal to the witches. Then, you are going to enter when the coast is clear and come save Lily like some movie. We're going to cover you as you enter. So don't worry and just go to her." Luke explained.

"They don't even know what's coming from behind them." Alex said proudly. We all gave him a 'seriously?' looked.

"You know. Because me and Luke are already inside and we would be attacking from behind." He explained but gave up with a sigh.

"What about the Blue Moon Pack, Red Moon Pack and Crescent Pack?" I asked worriedly. If we're too busy attacking, how's our defense?

"That's why Lycan and I are not coming. We're going to protect the pack in case any suprise attack happens." Ben said.

"Even though I'm not coming, make sure you get Lily out of there." He warned me.

"And be safe. Both of you." He warmly added.

"Hey! What about us?" Alex whined and we all laughed.

"But I won't promise to keep my hands clean." I informed them and they jusy gave a knowing smile.

"Everyone knows that." Lycan smiled and patted my back.

"I just hope this all goes well." I prayed and they all nodded in agreement.