Busted!

Sorry that it took so long to update but here you go. Hope you enjoy and please be a sweety and ignore the grammatical errors.

[Unedited]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a whole week at the Red Moon Pack and it seems that everyone doesn't even care that I'm mateless. Finally, a place that for once  don't even bother this kind of problem. Mom and dad has been spending a lot of time with me. 

Mom with her nonstop invitation to the tea party with the women and her baking classes at home. I haven't seen mom this happy for a while. Dad always dragged me out of bed or away from my laptop to go for a run or hunting. I enjoyed running with him and some other wolf, the gushing of wind to my fur were pleasure to the bones especially when my wolf is still hurt for being apart from her mate but that is what bothers me. 

Why am I still feeling the connection? It's not too strong or weak but it's still there.

"Sweety, can you get the door please." Mom shouted from the kitchen.

I jumped off my bed and headed to the door. From the smell, I knew who was it and it was none other than..

"Tommy." I greeted and he smiled with both of his hands behind me.

"Lily." He greeted back and kissed my forehead.

"Who is it?" Mom asked.

"It's me, Mrs. Wayne." He replied.

"Hello boy and what do you have there behind you?" Mom said while she hugged Tom.  

"Flowers for the lovely lady." Tom smiled and brought his hands in front. Mom smiled and winked at me. I blushed and took the flowers from his hands but he handed it to mom.

"Here you go, Mrs. Wayne." He smirked when he saw my even redder face.

"Oh... Thanks Tom. You shouldn't." Mom thanked and smelled the flowers. Leaving me with a hint of jealously.

"And I also brought lasagna and brownies. Mom wanted to come but she needs to help with the pregnant women at the pack house. They have become more demanding." Tom explained and handed me his car keys.

"It's in the car. Can you please? " Tom gave me his puppy dog eyes and I released a frustrated sigh. I grab the keys and stomped my way to his car.

From a far I saw a figure on the passenger seat and I cautiously unlocked the car. When I open the door, a smile appeared. There sat a big unicorn plushy. 

"You like it?" A hand wrapped my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and I just leaned back. Enjoying the touch.

"I love it." I replied and took the big unicorn with me. The body was white while the hair was a gradient of purple to pink and the horn was also white but with a little speck of gold.

"Good. Now let's have some lunch. Your dad is on the way and later I have another surprised for you." He took the food and we walked back to the house with me happily hugging my unicorn.

"That's sweet." Mom said and happily smiled at me.

"Lunch is ready in an hour and Lily can you helped with the plates." Mom added and I put down unicorn down on the sofa.

Tom helped and soon we were in my room, laying side by side. Tom's hand was under me as a pillow while he pulled me closer to him. My head on his hard chest, his heart beating was a lullaby and soon my eyes dropped.