The man with lifeless eyes

SO, I've deleted HUNGER GAMES and am rewriting the Hunger Games and this is it. I'm making it more ... more real?  This is the replacement chapter for it. 

Hope you'll like it. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cold window was comforting and peaceful with every drop, the sounds was calming me and my wolf. After knowing what happen, even though not a week has passed but the longing for Blake was strong.

My mind was a mess and I couldn't even think straight with the constant worries coming and going when I think about us, Rose and her baby and Tom. 

Knock... Knock...

The soft sound pulled me back to reality - to a place where the least I wanted to be. Far away from Blake and the pack where all this cruelty started.

"I've brought food." Tom kindly told me as he put the tray on the coffee table. The room they had compound me was luxuries for a hostage. It had a queen size bed that was a beautiful soft pink pearl. A walk-in wardrobe which was not even half filled with clothes. A basic entertainment area, where a wide-screen television were safely hung on the wall and a set of pastel colour sofas with a white coffee table neatly placed in the middle.

I watched his every move and eyed the tray that had a plate of my freshly-made breakfast and a glass of orange juice. "Just take a bite. You haven't eaten since yesterday." He said cautiously like I'm in a mental hospital and ready to jump on him if he did something to trigger me.

"Just let me go." I gritted my teeth and stood up from the window seat.

"You know I can't do that. We need you. I need you so I can bring Elsa back." He explained calmly while his body was prepared to do anything if I attack him.

"Then leave. I don't need anything from you." I pointed him to the door. He sighed exasperatedly and walked to the door before he said - "Eat and there are clothes. Clean clothes for you." 

After he left, I grabbed my hair with frustration and punch the wall. It crack and my hand was bleeding but it somehow brought peace. I sighed and head to the bathroom. 

It has been two days since I was captured and betrayed. My wolf was weak since every night they would inject me with wolfsbane. It restricted my abilities to do anything including changing to my wolf and mind-linking with the others.

Filling the tub with hot steaming water, I stared lifelessly at the mirror. The bathroom was perfectly decorated with marbles everywhere. All the basic necessities were there even a hairdryer. As the tub was fulled, slowly going in. A peaceful sighed escaped as the water works wonder on my tired body. The wolfsbane weaken you and your wolf. Slowly my eyes began to fall into calmness.

An hour later, my body was fresh and cleaner. The dress was dirtied with numerous splashes of mud. Drying myself up, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a completed different person. My eyes looked worn out, my lips were chapped from dehydration and bleed as I tried to hold back my tears and my hair fell lifelessly flat.

Sitting down on the sofa after dressing myself up with a white shirt and black shorts, I stared the tray suspiciously and debating whether to accept it or not.

'We need energy if we want to escape.' My wolf slowly spoke and I had to agree with her. I need energy even if a human like energy.

Taking the plate that had egg sandwiches, I slowly took a bite but the hunger in me took control and in seconds the plate was clean as new. Swallowing the last bit of food in my mouth,  I drank the juice with so much desperation and greed. A moaned escaped as the cold soothing liquid passed thru my dry throat. Sitting lazily, my eyes moved around to take a closer look at the room. The wall was brilliantly painted with pastel colours and when the sun shines the room, on the top wall starts to magically glitter as if they were stars.