Meeting

Blake's POV :

"So tell me." Alpha Jake asked as he closed the door shut from the ears and eyes.

"If the prisoner escaped, it must been a diversion. To think that Blake was the target and with that we kept tabs on you but not on Lily." He explained.

"Then if he actually wanted Lily, what's the reason? Blake got nothing to offer. No pack to give. No offense." Ben interrupted.

"None taken." I calmly stated.

"Lily does." Alex spoke. "She's the daughter of Alpha Drake. She's the next heir to the Red Blood Pack." He added.

"Then that means something must have happened to Drake." Alpha Jerry said.

"Maybe it finally dawn to him that Lola's gone. Losing a mate does crazy things to a werewolf." Harry explained.

"You're right and when an Alpha loses his mind, he'll lose his title as an Alpha and that means Lily is the rightful Alpha. Alpha Drake must have sense Lily when she turned." Luke said.

"So you mean, Max wants to kill Lily ao he can be the Alpha for the Red Blood Pack." Ben conclude.

"But why didn't he just kill her on the spot?" Rose finally asked.

"Lily has a bond with you, Harry." Elma stated and then it hit everyone.

"If Lily dies, we'll feel the pain and Rose -" Ben said and looked at his sister.

"Breaking this kind of bond may effect more than breaking a bond with a pack." Lycan mumbled.

"You mean my pregnancy is on the line?" Rose whispered fearfully.

"Not only the baby but you too." Amelly spoke professionally.

"If Rose dies, Lycan can't lead the pack if he goes crazy and Alpha Jake is already retired. Max could easily took over the pack." I conclude.

"So he's trying to take us all down." Harry informed.

"We need to plan as quickly as we can. They won't kill her until we're there. It's more torturing watching your mate die in front of when your helpless than feeling the bond breaks." Alpha Jerry said.

"I'll give my all to help you guys as an apology of my son." He said with his head down.

"Rise your head, my friend. It must been something very special and important to Tom until he even backstabbed his own pack and family." Harry said and patted Alpha Jerry's back.

"For an Alpha to backstab his own pack is almost impossible. They were born with the responsibilities and the bond between an Alpha and his pack is equally the same with a bond between a mom and her children." Rose said with so much pride.

"Looks like my little sister finally get the hang of being a Luna. You were cool when you said that." Ben teased and Rose instantly pinched him. Everyone laughed and soon the room became less intense but we all know a war was going to happen.