1✸

Reader pov

Sunday

A fresh breeze let's my hair fall out of my face as I was walking down the busy streets of Los Angeles.
With my mind full of what I'll be wearing tomorrow for the first day of school after the fall break, I almost tripped over an old lady's coat.
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? " I ask as I put off my headphones and slightly touched the woman's shoulder
"Oh don't be, I'm okay. Tho I would need a little help over here my coat is stuck in this.." she replied pointing to a nearby drain
With a piece of her brown coat in it.
"How did that happen? Wait let me help you!"
I quickly went towards the drain and tried pulling off the lid, when suddenly I tripped over a fallen leave on the ground.
As I was rubbing my back struggling to get up cause of the oversized jacket I wore, I then spotted a figure slowly approaching me.
It was a young male around my age and Jesus he was looking fine.
"Hey, are you okay? " the boy asked me concerned as he offered me his hand to pull me back up.
"Uh-hm yea I'm fine! " I answered as I got up and tried to hide my embarrassment.
After the boy made sure I was okay he then proceeded to help the woman with her coat.
This gave me the chance to peek a glance at him
His eyes were dark brown making his face look more mysterious and his left ear had two piercings. His dark hair falling perfectly, slightly hiding his left eye. He wore a big black coat and a brown-orange squared scarf around his neck, hiding his chin and half of his mouth.
Only when I saw him looking confused at me was when I realized that I was staring at him for full 5 minutes. I brushed it off with a small smile and thanked him for helping me and the woman.
He just smiled and I watched him walk off.
*I feel like I just met Jesus personally. How in the world is someone so good looking* I thought to myself before continuing my way back home.

At home I put off my jacket and shoes and directly went up to my room to plop onto my bed.
Not long after I heard my little sister walk in.
"Did you bring my smoothie~? " she asked cutely before sitting down next to me
"How could I forget that, you've been bragging me about it all day!" I chuckled before handing it to her
"Thank heavens I really needed that today"
"I don't even get why you need it so bad! You could've just go with your friends tomorrow after school! " I said falling back onto my pillow
"See, that's exactly what everyone thinks! Because today is Sunday they'll all go tomorrow because then they'll be out anyway! I'm so damn thankful this shop is open 24/7"
"What's so special about it anyway? " I asked her.
"They come with little photo cards on the back from my favorite music band! " she mumbled over the liquid inside her mouth.
I just rolled my eyes and laughed at her as she jumped out of the room. I turned a few times before finally getting up from my bed to shower and look at the time
8 pm.
*already so late... I'm so not ready for school it feels like the holidays just started yesterday* I thought to myself while undressing to take a shower.
As I walked back into my room while rubbing my hair with a fresh towel, I scrolled through my phone to find my best friends contact

Sungeaaaa~♡

You won't believe what happened today! I literally met a living angel •^• I'll tty bout it tomorrow tho ;) nighty <3

I closed my phone and went to bed, letting the moonlight shine through my open window.

Heya! This is actually my first story so I hope it's not trash.
It's inspired by one of my day dreams I just had to write down what my mind came up with that day! >w<
Stay tuned for the next chapter!~♡