2✸

Reader pov.

Monday

A sudden, loud voice started rapping in my ear as I struggled to find my phone
"I meant to wake up with music I enjoy, not to get a heart attack from it" I whined, swiping the small alarm symbol to the right.
I once again groaned loud and fell onto my bed before actually getting up for school. As I walked down the stairs to the kitchen I could already hear my sister complaining about going back to school and how she didn't get the idol card she wanted. I quietly sat beside her and let her finish her sentence before greeting both and starting to eat my cornflakes.
"Mum, can you pick me up after school today? I have p.e and I know my ankles won't be able to drag me back home" my sister said while chewing on the crispy flakes.
She just nodded and gave me a small smile before kissing both of us on the forehead and waving good bye to us. "Ji-ho don't forget to pack the rest of your bag before you go to school. Im sure you need your toothbrush in Japan" she yelled before leaving.
"How are you so enthusiastic on going to school? I barely made it out of bed! " my sister said, tilting her head towards me.
"I actually have no idea" I grinned at her and went back to my room.
After putting on my baggy black pants and a oversized cropped pullover I picked up my bag and rushed out to school.
On my way to school I occasionally kicked some leaves while humming to my favorite songs. It felt nice and quiet, although the music was on full volume blasting in my earphones. Fall has always been my favorite season, mostly because of the times I played hide n seek with my dad in leave bushes or cause that was the time my dad, my sister and I went out often to camp or collect chestnuts.

Arrived at the school I could already see my best friend leaning on the wall next to the gates, waiting for me.
I quickened my pace and excitingly waved at her as soon as she saw me.
"Heyy! It's so good to see you again! How long has it been damnn. Like 5 weeks?" She laughed and hugged me gently. "Smart of you to pick the two weeks off right before the holidays!" "It actually wasn't planned- my mother needed me home to take care of my sister " I answered her avoiding her eyes. "What? Is she okay? God y/n why do you always wait to meet again before spilling important tea!? Just like with the angel dude! Yk I couldn't sleep at all last night! " she pouted at me.
"Sorry, sorry I just try to save up every thing cause it's way more fun to say in person! She's okay tho, she just had a lung infection and mom couldn't stay with her due to her job" I said and pointed with my face towards the entrance.
In front of my class we stopped to say goodbye.
"Oh I forgot to tell you! Today I can't eat lunch with you, the director wants me in her office hehe" she said and before I was able to reply she already went running.
*what a traitor* I shook my head and went inside.
I took out my notebook and pencil case and began drawing doodles on my notebook from the cartoon my sister forced me to watch yesterday, not minding the teachers words. " I'm very excited to introduce you to our new exchange student who will be staying with us for a year! You can come in now! "
"Hello everyone. My name is han jisung and I came here from incheon. Please take care of me" he said and bowed politely. "Welcome to our school. Please, take a seat next to y/n. She's the most fluent in Korean here, I'm sure she'll be able to help you well. Y/n?" The teacher said raising her voice at the last word. I looked up at her "please raise your hand so han can sit next to you. "
I slowly raised my hand, scanning the boy next to the teacher.
Then it hit me. *oh my god. Is that.... The angel? * I thought turning my head quickly back to my notebook before he could see my face.

Aaaargh this is so fun to write hehe
I decided to go all out and find the most 5 star pictures of han I could find to put here because man. I've read over 16 stories with han so far and they all either keep putting the same pictures or none at all and that hurt my feelings. (´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ )
I hope this chapter wasn't too boring tho-
Anyway thanks for reading see you next chapter! <3