24✧

Y/n's pov

Hesitantly I opened the door, keeping my eyes on the floor. I knew I still looked done with life I just didn't want him to see.
I tried to walk towards the living room but jisung stopped me, pulling me into a tight hug.
"This might make you uncomfortable but I heard you" he spoke quietly in my ear. I looked at the mirror in front of me, his back and my shocked face shown clearly.
"O-oh uhm" I tried to think of something quickly. Anything. But nothing came. I didn't know how to try to hide the fact anymore, so I teared up again, letting myself soothe in his embrace.
"Shhh, shh it's okay alright? I'm here for you" he petted my head softly, combing strains of my hair while tears fell down my check uncontrollably.
"Hey, look at me" he held me by the shoulders.
"I'm gonna tell the guys that we need some time for ourselves and then I'll be back to comfort you as long as you want to okay? " he gave me a reassuring smile, before leaving me quickly.
I chuckled slightly. I felt quite stupid, ruining his day off with my overreactions, but god, I really needed him right now.
I went over to the couch next to the bathroom and wiped away the snot from my nose while waiting for my lover to return.
He came back quickly, embracing me again the second he settled next to me on the couch.
"So, tell me everything you kept hidden for so long"
"Well- I guess I thought I could be strong and keep on living for her- for them. But I'm not. I'm pained and pathetic and I can't stop missing them like hell. Fuck, I didn't even get to attend to their burial" I laughed out, new warm tears decorating my pinkish cheeks.
"Y/n, come here" he pulled me closer before continuing his sentence.
"You are strong. You're stronger than any of us. If I had to watch my family die right in front of me, I don't know if I would even be able to function normal after. You've kept your pain hidden In fear we would think you're weak, but you kinda scared us more with not being 'weak' "
I looked at him in confusion. What did he mean?
He chuckled.
"Experiencing something like that ain't easy to push into a small closet in your mind. It's normal to cry and cry and cry until there's eventually no more tears left. Im sorry if I made you think you couldn't feel that pain around me anymore"
"Thank you han"
I smiled at his cute face. Gosh, he looked like he was about to cry too.
"Are you crying? " I laughed.
"What do you expect? I can't stand seeing you in pain like that " he gave me a peck on my lips and swayed me fourth and back.
"You can cry in my arms until you can finally accept the fate of your loved ones. That's what I'm here for"
"You're gonna make me cry again from your cuteness" I pushed his shoulder jokingly before nuzzling my head into his chest.
After that, we sat there in quiet for what seemed to be eternity until I finally felt my cheeks dry and my smile reforming in my face.
"Are you okay again? Shall we get you cleaned up? "
I nodded and he took me to the bathroom to make me look like a decent human being again.
Thinking about it after I cried for so long, it felt pretty weird to have a random outburst of sadness. It was a new feeling I was yet unfamiliar with, but it felt good to let it all out again.
We went back to the group, them all playing just dance.
"How the fuck do I not get perfects! I'm literally pouring my whole badussy into this shit" lee know groaned out loud, dancing angrily to 'can't take my eyes off of you'
"Oh! Hey lovebirds~ hope y'all cleaned up after you" sungea teased from the couch
"Ew sungea" I threw a pillow at her, making Felix laugh at us.
"Can I play? I bet I beat yo ass without even trying" I grabbed the other joystick, joining lee know for the next round.
He gave me a competitive smirk and started dancing like a maniac.
We spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company until we all finally had to go home.
The sky was clear, a million stars shining brightly above us.
Jisung and I walked hand in hand along the big river next to us, swans swimming happily towards what looks like food to them, ducks ducking their head under water, only their asses to be seen.
we sat at a bench near the river after we decided to not already let the day be over.
"Do you see that star over there" jisung blurred out, pointing to what seemed to be the faintest one in the sky.
"Hm, if I try hard enough yes, what about it? Is it about to explode or-"
"No!" He laughed shortly.
"When we look into the sky we seem to point out only the brightest and most glowing ones, forgetting the faint ones who try so desperately to be noticed by our eyes" I looked at him a little confused. Did he turn into a poet or sum?
"I don't know what others think, but in my eyes this star is sparkling. It's brighter than the sun. Y/n, you are the star in my eyes" his eyes now focused on me.
I smiled at him. We shared a kiss. A long, soft, yet so passionate and loving kiss. His hands were firm on my waist as I played with his soft hair.
"This must be the most romantic thing I've ever heard of you"
"As long as I get to see that beautiful smile of yours, I'll be the cheesiest mf you ever met" he grinned.
God, how I loved his smile. His lips creating an adorable heart smile as his eyes scream out the love he held for me.
How could I have ever described how much I loved him, if all I could do was stare at him.
"Let's go home" I gave him a peck on his nose and got up to go home with him.
The walk was quiet, calm and way too short. With him, the worst activities held so much joy for me.
As soon as we got home we settled in his bed as usual and got comfortable, close to each other.
Right, what else would I ever need if I was right where I belonged.

AAAHH WHEN YOU BE ME REFERENCE honestly I loved this Kdrama way too much to not include it in this book😭 I'm finally back home!!! Hope you enjoyed<33