27✩

Lee know pov

I sat at the bench near the highschool my friends were attending, sipping on my hot chocolate as I waited for sungea to finally finish her last lesson.
We had planned to go out together and get drunk after she had been so down because of Felix.
I wanted to make her feel good again, even if it was just for one night.
Eventually, I heard the bell rings and a few seconds later a mass of students left the building, some in groups, some alone with their headphones on.
Then there was sungea.
I smiled and waved her over.
She just... Stood out. Out of everyone she shone the brightest for me.
"Ready to go? " she grinned and held out her hand for me to grab.
"I've been waiting for half an hour, hell yes I am"
We walked over to the bar a friend of mine had recommended to me a little ago, while chatting about our day.
"Anything new from Felix? " I asked her, throwing the empty cup into one of the trash cans.
"Well, I didn't see him today but y/n said that they found him sleeping in the history room. Apparently the teachers forgot someone again" she sighed and rolled her eyes, me already feeling bad for Felix again.
"Poor dude"
"Yea, but today's not about him. Let's go get drunk" she opened the door to the bar, inviting me into the dark room, filled with led lights and tbh really good music.

Y/n pov

"So, what shall we do" I asked him, swaying our hands back and fourth while stepping on the crunchy leaves below me.
"Let'ssssss, go there" he grinned satisfied and dragged me over to a playground.
"Oh my god" my mouth fell open as I looked around.
"Oh my god" he copied with a smile.
It was that playground. The one we always hung out as little kids.
Everything looked exactly the same, just kinda way smaller.
I slowly walked over to one of the swings. One of those I never used to fit on when I was small. Jisung sat next to me and we stared at each other.
"We used to love this place"
"Exactly, was like our second home" he smiled.
"How did you find this place again? It completely slipped my mind"
"Well, let's just say getting to know your surroundings better ain't always such a bad thing"
"Wow.... Look, over there! We always built our own small apartment in the sandbox but some mean kids felt like destroying it afterwards" I chuckled, remembering small han beating up the other kids while I stood there sniffing away my tears.
"And when we played hide n seek and you hid behind that tree! Totally not obvious" he laughed, his mouth shaping a genuine heart.
I smiled along to him, looking around the place while swinging back and fourth.
"Shall we repeat history?"
I didn't have to ask him twice, nor explain anything as he already got up like an excited kid
"Cmon! "
We climbed on the many different shaped climbing frames,  sped up our slide experience with sand on the slide and built little sand castles in the sandbox. A few children were still there with their parents, some looking at us as if we were maniacs, but I couldn't care less. Right now, all that matters was being here with jisung and forgetting all about anything else.
One of the kids started playing with us, sharing her shovel and bucket. She was the sweetest. And seeing jisung having so much fun with her, warmed my heart.
I couldn't help imagining that child being ours, him being the father of the child we created with pure love and affection.
"Y/n! She's ticklish here! Come help me" he yelled out for me. Poor kid.
I laughed and joined them both in a tickle fight.
I could've sworn if the sun wouldn't have dropped so early, time would've felt like it stopped.
The kids name was chuya and her family were immigrants from Italy.
We told her our names and if we ever happen to see her again, have a tea party with her.

Lee know pov

"Good evening you two, is there anything I can get for you? " a bartender stood in front of our table, waiting for me and sungea to request a drink.
"I want something hard. Anything that'll make me forget who I am for the next 8 hours" sungea smiled up at the bartender, him not giving a single shit.
I guess people like her often visit this place.
"And for you, young man? "
"I'll just have a sex on the beach"
"Right ahead" with that, the man left again, leaving me and sungea alone in the loud room.

Y/ns pov

It was starting to get really dark and me and jisung started to freeze our asses off, so we slowly made our way back home.
"Oh, by the way, chuya forgot her shovel at ours" he smiled as he pulled out the sand covered pinkish shovel from his bag.
"Let's give it back to her when we see her again. And if we won't, then we got a new item for our core memories list"
"You're so cute" he pulled me closer by my arms and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Don't ever leave me, okay? " he looked me directly in the eyes. Not out of worry, but love and hope.
"I wasn't planning on anyways, dumbass. You're stuck with me until we're old and crumbly and all we can do is play bingo at the hospital tables" I joked before planting a soft kiss on his lips.
"Now cmon, let's make some spaghetti, yea? " I softly pulled him with me.
"Omg yes! I'm starving"

Lee know pov

"Lol, yk when- when I thought looking up greasy hairy men's ass would've been a funny idea I didn't expect jyp to come up"
Yep. She definitely had to much of that mango vodka.
"Cmon sungea, we've been here for four hours. You're completely drunk and it's getting late" I asked her, hoping for her to comply even tho I know it was useless.
"What you think I got here for, huh Lee show? Oh ahah lmao Lee show" she gulped down another shot, a hiss escaping her mouth.
"Ya know, if you weren't like super gay, I might've fallen in love with you, not with Felix"
"What? "
"Oh- yk-yk like you're gay, I'm not a love interest for you. At first I thought you were like the most beautiful human ever but when I found out you like jisung i- ugh forget it my mind hurts from all the thinking" she grabbed her head and closed her eyes shut.
"Cmon, enough drinks for today. Let's get you home"
I walked over to the bartender ignoring the desperate calls from her to come back and have another one or two shots with her.
We walked out of the bar, her arm around my shoulder as she struggled to walk.
"Okay no. I'm not gonna drag you 1 and a half kilometers to your home, let's get you an uber."
"Noo, don't leave me baby" she looked like she was about to cry as she watched me pull out my phone from my pocket.
"I'm coming with. Don't worry" I smiled at her reassuringly before calling the Uber over and setting sungea down on one of the benches.
"You know, I'm actually not completely gay" I said, looking straight away as I couldn't face her right now, her beautiful brown eyes staring intensely at me.
"Wha you mean? " she tilted her head in confusion.
"Well, at least I think I'm not. If you're ever interested in me, in any way more than a friend, make a move" I finally looked at her. She looked so beautiful.
Her dark bangs covering 1/4 of her eyes, her cheeks a rosy toned pink and her mouth agape to breathe.
"So, you're like bi? "
She definitely wasn't sober at all. I don't know if that's why I suddenly felt so eager to tell her how I really feel or if it was because she had told me she'd like me if only I was into girls. But I nodded.
I knew the feelings I had for jisung were real, either were those for sungea.
She hugged me and whispered a small 'nothing will change, trust me. I still care for you' but I wasn't afraid of her not accepting me. I was afraid of her getting together with someone who wasn't me.
The time she gifted me was enough to prove that I loved her more than a friend and she just acted like my soulmate. We just... matched...
"Sungea.... Will you be able to remember what I did tomorrow? "
"I can tryyy" she grinned at me with those adorable bunny teeth and I couldn't help but melt at her oh so beautiful smile.
I looked at her for a brief second, before leaning in to kiss her softly, then more eagerly.
I held her head with one hand and her right arm with the other. The first second was scary. She was frozen, didn't move, didn't react, but she also didn't push me away.
Then she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back.
Omg okay. I wasn't entirely sure if I was dreaming all of this, but this was more than enough to send me flying on cloud 9 for the next 4-5 weeks.
We seperated our lips to catch some air, when I saw the taxi arrive behind sungea.
I smiled at her and took her hand in mine.
"Come on, let's get you home"
"Right after you handsome sir"
I chuckled, holding the car door open for her to step in.

Heyaaa I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I fell asleep right after finishing my schedules😭 hope you enjoyed still💕