33✳

"5, 4, ,3, 2, 1, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABESSS" I invited sungea into a big hug, giggling at her being excited af.
I decided to spend my night celebrating a bit with sungea after it had been already pretty late once we were done shopping for upcoming holidays.
"I'm just kind of sad they didn't have anymore ca-" I got cut off by the doorbell ringing, revealing lee know with the most prettiest cake I've ever gotten to witness."happy birthday" he grinned happily, giving sungea a hug and giving me the cake to lit up the candles.
"I didn't know you were gonna come, it's so late"
"Anything for you princess"
She playfully slapped his shoulder
"Ew you guys, get a room" I laughed, placing the cake in front of them.
We sung happy birthday for her, before she closed her eyes, intertwining her hands and blowing out the candles with the biggest smile on her face.
It warmed my heart seeing her so happy again, after all.
"Did you make the cake yourself? " I questioned lee know while sungea cut the cake still smiling like a dork.
"Well, yea I did. It took me some time and many attempts tho" he scratched his neck and I chuckled.
Sungea opened her mouth in shock, staring at lee know.
"You did this? Dude this is awesome"
It was a white cream cake, the sides decorated with pink and blue fondant roses and rainbow sprinkles.
The top was decorated like a picture. There was a lake made out of food coloring, plants and fish out of fondant and stones out of cookies.
It was all made with pure care and the details were insane. You could tell some fish sorts by the colors or lines they had on their bodies.
"You did really amazing, you should maybe do that professionally? " I exclaimed, thanking sungea for the piece of cake she had given me.
"Oh hell nah, this took me 4/5 hours to do, no way I'm gonna be able to do this every day"
We spent half the night chatting and playing some games before we both had to leave again.
Her house has always felt like home to me.
Whenever I had any problems, heartbreaks, or genuinely was just bored, I hung out at hers. And the place never really changed. That's what made it even more nostalgic.
"Well then, goodnight birthday girl. See ya" I hugged her one last time before making my way home.
It continued snowing to the point I couldn't see my feet under me anymore.
My nose was red and my hands were tucked in my jacket pockets, protecting them from the cold.
I listened to my beloved playlist, walking on one of the streets cars weren't allowed at.
Fallingforyou, the 1975, played in my headphones.
I wondered if jisung was home. It was 3 am after all.
I opened the door to our shared apartment, taking off my shoes and greeting bbama, but jisung wasn't to be found.
I shrugged it off, perhaps he was sleeping at chans.
Bbama snuggled up to me on my bed and I just stared out of the window, enjoying the slow falling snowflakes fall down from the sky.

Jisungs pov

I woke up to a truck, finding it a little hard to make out my surroundings.
Seemed like me and the guys had fallen asleep after practice, they all layed around somewhere in the house.
I texted y/n, telling them I probably won't be home tomorrow at all, as it would be smarter to just stay at his once morning arrives.
I was sure, they'd understand. Right?

Lee know pov

"Actually sungea, wait a second"
I held her arm before she could've gotten the chance to close it in my face.
"What is it? "
"I wanna spend some more time with you, let's go out"
I took her with me into one of our favorite parks, the one decorated with many led lights and the neon lighted lake.
We sat down at one of the benches close to the lake and the light reflected in her eyes, making them seem like stars.
If I wasn't already into her, I sure as heck would've been now.
I thought for a second, maybe right now was the perfect timing to ask her out?
I took up all my courage and looked at her again.
"I've been meaning to tell you something" my voice was hesitant, fear overcoming me.
She looked at me with that innocent smile of hers, one she rarely showed me, always having that teasing look on her face. The one I adored just as much as this one.
"I like you. I've told you a million times in my sleep, my head or even in a whisper when you were around. Yet, it never made it to your ears. "
I looked away from her
"I don't think you can remember, but I kissed you onces already.
When you tried getting over Felix, drinking your soul dead. I know I shouldn't have, you were not in the right mind. But I couldn't help myself. "
Her expression changed. It changed from curious and innocent, to confused and focused.
"I know I'm probably making a fool out of myself right now, but.... Will you go out with me? "
"Took you long enough" she answered, the same expression on her face just with a tiny smile. One, you could probably not even notice when you look right at it.
She stared at me for like 5 seconds more before bursting out in laughter.
"I like you too, dummy" she booped my nose and hugged me, whispering a small, but very attractive 'of course I will' into my ear, which probably turned bright red.
I stared at her once she let go of me with a huge smile and I could swear, no proposal with the most expensive roses and locations could've made this moment more special than staying with her right here, at the place we loved the most.