34✳

Y/n pov

I scribbled on my notebook, boredom filling the room.
I sighed out, resting my chin on my hand.
Suddenly, I got a call from sungea.
"Hey what's u-"
"I'm in a relationship now"
Her voice was loud and clearly happy.
I gasped, waiting for the name of her partner.
"Gurl, who is it, since when and why tf didn't I know anything"
She laughed
"I told you, I still was unsure if I really did like him"
"Okay okay now spit the damn name out"
"Lee know" I gasped again, this time louder.
"Lee know? Oh my god I knew it! " I yelled out making her chuckle.
"I fucking knew y'all had something going on! " I mentally patted myself on the shoulder.
"I don't know, he just kind of took me to our favorite hang out place and blurrted it out"
"Y'all are so cute together! I'm happy for you. Really. "
"Thanks baeee" she sounded like god personally had just visited her.
"But like, wasn't he gay or something"
"Turns out he's bi, I was just as surprised as you lol"
"Whatever he is, y'all are perfect for each other, I'm so happy for you! "
"Thank youuuu. By the way, he wants to meet up again today. Got any places we can go to? "
"Definitely ice skating! It's the perfect time of the year for it" I took a bite out of one of the mini cakes we had stocked up in our storage shelf.
"Omg you're a life saver! Holding hands, letting him guide meee, hah I can't wait" she squealed excitedly and I chuckled, giving her a heads up before she had to hang up.
I decided to take a walk out, taking my favorite scarf, aka the one han gave me, with me.
The snow had melted down a bit and the streets were wet with brown melted snow.
Sadly, someone decided to kill our snowman, as I saw the crumbs of snow at the place he used to stand at.

Little time skip

"Surpriseee" sungea smiled Cheekily handing over the plane tickets.
"No way" I gasped
"We're going to italyyyy"
"Omg are you guys serious" I looked at the fresh pair in shock, them just giving me their oh so similar smirk.
"I can't wait to tell han about this" I ran into my room, dialing his number with the biggest grin plastered on my face.
"Hey my love, what's up? "
"You won't believe it! We're going to Italy for Christmas!! "
"Wait what? How? How did you get the money to pay for all that? "
Well, excitement wasn't in his voice that was for sure.
"Apparently sungea and lee know have won a 4 people trip to Italy on a random website! Aren't you excited? " I rolled onto my back, the phone on speaker while I stared at the ceiling.
Getting out of LA was exactly what I needed now.
"Well, I'm really happy for you guys, but I won't be able to come along"
My smile faded.
"Wha- what are you saying? Why can't you? "
"We're gonna have our first ever show a day before Christmas, there's no way I can skip this"
"But han" I pouted, disappointment clearly written on my face.
"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you I promise. I really gotta get back now tho the guys are waiting"
With that he just hung up on me.
I sighed, slowly getting up and riffling my hair.
Making music was one of his dreams. Sure I was happy he got to live out this dream so early, but at what cost?
"Guys, I'm afraid han won't come along"
I sat next to sungea on the couch, sighing sadly.
"What why? "
"His band will have a show a day before Christmas"
"Seriously? " sungea yelled out, scoffing
"Well, yeah. I understand tho, it's his dream after all"
"Yea that's all good and stuff but for what exchange? You've barely seen him the past weeks, always rotting alone in your apartment. And now he's choosing his stupid band over spending Christmas with you?"
I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders.
"I'm not gonna stop him from following his dreams. If he thinks its a good idea, then it sure is. Also, it's not like I'll never see him again"
Lee know patted my head, making me chuckle even more.
"So, what are you guys gonna do with the last ticket? " I asked, pulling out one of the tickets from the envelope.
"Hm, well we ain't got anyone else to come with, maybe sell them? "
"That's a good idea! " Lee know took the ticket from me and started searching how much they're worth.
Even if I didn't get to spend this day with han, I still had sungea and Lee know, who were like a second family to me.
I knew, no matter what, this Christmas was gonna be special.

We stayed in italy for 2 weeks, starting off two days before Christmas.
I packed my bags with everything necessary, listening to my favorite playlist in the back.
I was still kind of sad han couldn't tag along, but what made me even sadder was that he couldn't even say goodbye due to the stress they had.
I met up with jeongin close to their apartment.
"Thank you so much for taking care of bbama while I'm gone" I gave him a long hug and handed over bbamas leash.
"It's okay! With chan being so busy these days I really need some companion" he smiled widely at me.
"Well then, have a great trip! " he waved me off and I smiled, leaving to go to the airport. Some part of me was disappointed that he really didn't show up last minute to at least say goodbye, but then again, I didn't wanna make a big deal about it since it's only two weeks.
Arrived at the airport, I saw sungea and Lee know already waiting me, them being all cuddled up at one of the waiting areas.
"Wow that's a first seeing you guys all clingy"
"It's gonna be your last after she let's go of me" Lee know rolled his eyes and I chuckled, handing each of them a coffee I had bought on one of the cafes near by.
The inside of the plane was actually really pretty.
It wasn't like one of those plain white ones with black seats who are harder than rocks, it was more like a soft brown with really fluffy seats.
Gosh, was I thankful, seeing that I had a window seat.
And the woman who sat next to me was one of the cutest people I ever got to meet. She tried taking up as less space as possible and kept reassuring me that she had no problem being woken up if I had to go to the toilet.

My boyyy

Me
Hey my dear
We're taking off now!
Wishing you luck with your
show from italyyy♡
(Sent 11:06)

I put my phone on airplane mode and plugged in my headphones to listen to one of my vibe playlists.
The snow looked even bigger from higher up and I was mesmerized by the many cities beneath us.
I took a few photos before closing my eyes and relaxing a bit.
Time seemed to fly by faster and faster until I woke up by a black sky and the cities lightened up with yellow, white-ish colors.
When I was younger, I was deadly scared of flying for some reason, but now this felt like the most exciting thing ever.
"Hello everyone again, if I may ask you to put on your safety belts now, we're landing"