9✸

He knocked four times on the door and with a faded "come in" led himself and me inside. The room was a little bit bigger than the one I was staying in and the sun shone in it. One of the walls was completely filled with big windows, the others decorated with paintings and pictures. A small fireplace on the side and nothing but a table filled the rest of the room. And there she sat, staring at me like a tiger and it's prey "it's a pleasure to finally meet you, y/n", she said, allowing us inside. " who are you "
"He never mentioned me before? I must say, I'm quite hurt. I'm gyona, jisungies past lover"
"Ah, you're his super annoying, clingy ex"
"We don't call each other that. Him and I are actually still pretty close"
"Yea cause you don't leave the poor man alone and even followed him to LA"
"He wants my presence" she got up from her seat, clearly annoyed and a little embarrassed.
"Believe what makes you happy sweetheart, anyways what am I doing here" my patience ran out and the grip chan had on my arms started to hurt.
"For a deal of course! You stay away from my jisungie and hand over your body and life to chan. In return, you get to keep your life and the ones of your mother and sister"
"Excuse me, what? " fear overcame me
*how did they know about my family. And Is that the reason they haven't replied to me? *
Gyona just grinned at me, resting her head on her folded hands, very aware of my thoughts
"What did you do to them"
"Oh nothing yet, calm down. Your choice is their fate~"
I definitely wasn't gonna let them do anything to my family
"Why are you so desperate to have him for yourself? You know he's never gonna truly love you this way. Plus, jisung and I aren't even together so I don't get your problem with me"
"You're a burden! You're spending way too much time with him, you keep getting in my way. "
I laughed out
"You've actually lost your mind gyona. How insane must someone be to do something so sick"
"What do you know! You haven't lived through our relationship, you haven't felt the love pain and anger I felt. You know nothing! " she suddenly yelled at me, tears slowly forming in her eyes.
"So what's it gonna be hm? Speak up"
I lowered my head. There was no way I'd let her hurt ji-ho and mom. If I wanted to get out alive, I had to listen to her. "Fine just- just don't hurt my family" gyona clapped her hands and spoke up "good girl. Now come, ive got a little surprise for you" she led me together with chan through and endless seemingly corridor until we stopped at one door and went inside. I stopped in my place as I looked at my sister and mother tied up and really thin
"Omg, ji-ho, mom! " I wanted to run and hug them, but I got held back by chan
"Why are they so thin? Didn't any of you bastards feed them? "
" pfft as if I'm wasting my precious food on those rats" human life's really didn't mean anything to her.
"However.... Baekhyun you can come out now" (I hope I didn't use any idols name rn I just thought of the thirst thing that came to my mind)
*wait ... As in kang baekhyun? My father??? *  and really. The person I held for dead for more than six years, now stood in front of me. Before I could speak, I heard my mom say "y/n, honey... I'm sorry I lied to you all these years... I just didn't want you growing up, knowing about the things your father did. You loved him too much... It would've broken you"
*what things-*
"Yea anyways, sorry to interrupt this lovely conversation, but I don't have all day. Basically, your dad is a serial killer and raped a few people. If I had to count I think around 61. But hey, now he's back to give you your surprise! Baekhyun, go ahead! ", gyona cheered happily. " I've been waiting far too long to do this", he said, grinning at me.
I just stood there, completely shocked. *he killed and raped people? The same man I used to look up to... The same man who had pillow fights with me, camped with us in fall and fished with us during summer?* I didn't want to believe the bomb gyona dropped on me, but my thoughts soon were interrupted by a loud scream. I looked up to see.....

A small teardrop fell down my face, blood spread on the floor, almost reaching my slightly torn converse. What once was adoration in my eyes whenever I looked at my dad, now turned into fear and disbelief within seconds.
He just laughed at me, holding my sisters and moms heads in his hands. Their eyes now so lifelessly as their bodies fell to the ground.
"Wow! Applause, applause, for this wonderful show! Y/n! Did you like your surprise? " gyona smiled at me innocently as I tried breathing normally.

I couldn't speak

I couldn't react

I couldn't move

My whole world shattered to pieces as chan let go off me and allowed me to sink to the ground. He seemed to be just as surprised as me tho.
"What the hell gyona? The deal was to let them live! " he gripped her collar, slightly choking her.
"Woah, chill big man. How could I explain to baekhyun that he can't kill them anymore. Plus, they looked way too messed up anyways, they would've died in a week or two... " she laughed out. Chan threw her to the side and took me back to my room, hugging me tight once I settled down on the bed.
"I know I'm probably the last person you want around right now, but I promise I'll give her revenge. "
He got up and left my room, leaving me all messed up.

Chans pov

I made my way back to gyona and baekhyun, seeing some unknown people cleaning the room. "What the fuck was that gyona? "
"Awe come on channie, wasn't this hilarious? Don't be a party pooper" she laughed uncontrollably.
"Let's see if you find this finny"
I pulled out my gun and shot both of them several times without hesitation.
"Here 300£ more. Clean those up two please. And please arrange a burial for those two. Here's their datas, thank you"
I went outside to my car and started driving. *Now there's only one person left, I need to save*

Gosh this was so hurried and messed up, I hope I didn't cringe anyone ╥﹏╥
Thank you for continuing this series with me<3