8✸

*what can I possibly do in this boring filled hotel* I thought to myself, turning to the other side of the bed.
It's been 7 hours since I ran from the school. My anxiety wouldn't let me rest for longer than 3 hours and ofc I couldn't go out either. Not if there's a kidnapper around, searching for me.
I went to the cafeteria and got myself a coffee and some snacks. I went over to the kids playroom and took some papers and a pencil.
I didn't have my phone with me, so paper must do it.
I placed my coffee on the table in front of me and started writing down everything that came to my mind.
The library I was currently in sure was a nice place and it helped me focusing.
- murder of victim is female
- possible message author is my dad
- murder doesn't work alone
- first teammate: Christopher bang
I sighed, sipping a bit of my coffee.
*well, I am quite far already with the clues, but this somehow doesn't add up.*
I knew, I needed my phone.
With a weird feeling in my gut I checked out of the hotel and made my way home.
I was scared. They didn't do anything to me so far, but chan did held me hostage after all and from what I heard them talking about, bad things will follow.
I reached my home safely and let go the breath I didn't know I was holding.
My phone laid there untouched and I felt a little suspicious.
It's been 8 hours now, there's no way he hasn't searched for me yet. Or doesn't he know where I live?
I

checked my phone and everything seemed normal. No messages, no calls.
*what the heck man*
I called a few friends and updated them on my situation and the new informations I gathered.
"If I was you, I'd be really careful now. You know that they want you. This might all be part of their plan"
"I know, I ain't got any other options. The thing is I don't know with how many people she could work with. Everyone's a threat"
"Please take care y/n.ill try figuring out as much as possible. Stay safe"
"Aight thank you, you too"
I safely put away my notes into a small safe and made my way to my bedroom.
*There's no way I can stay at home for now, they can always know where I live, or find it out*
I packed my bag, also packing in the safe, took all my money and a charger with me and made my way outside.
I called an Uber and let him drive me away.
"Young lady, where should I take you"
"The next hotel close here,please"
The ride was quiet, but fortunately for me I had my headphones.
*what do I do now... It surely is a bad idea to keep hiding forever. Eventually they'll find me and I don't even know what exactly it is, they want from me*
I bit my lip, thinking of what to do now.
The police definitely wasn't an option. Not only wouldn't they believe me, but it would also draw massive attention.
*why do they want jisung and I apart and what does it have to do with the janitor... *
My mind went blank as I was way too tired to keep making sense into everything.
I checked into a room and placed all my stuff in it.
Afterwards, I went for a walk to the nearest sushi shop.
*sushi sounds like a great idea for lunch right now. Let's seee, I definitely want one with chicken inside*
I was about to place my order, as I heard a far too familiar voice calling our for me.
"Well well, if it isn't y/n.hiding from me, aren't ya? Too bad I'm not into games my love" I turned around and saw chan standing at the entrance together with changbin and minho.
"Wha- minho? You too? " I shrieked. My heart fell deep as I watched him staring at me lifelessly.
"You're really more surprised that he works with us than that we found you?"
I looked at him, a small tear forming in my eye.
He was one of my closest friends in school.
The times I needed him the most, he was there. Until he once just dissapeared.
"Well, since you're too shocked to speak, I'll make it easy for you. The Uber you called, works for us. He gave us just the right information we needed. Still don't get it? You can't hide from us forever, and you don't want me to get annoyed by your little games, do you? "
"What is it you want from me and why can't you fuckers just leave me out of whatever psycho shit y'all are on to"
"Excuse me? I'm not the bad guy here. Sure, I'm trying to gain uhm- something out of it but the whole kidnapping, murdering thing wasn't my plan"
He seemed somewhat offended, as if I had no right to be talking that way
"You're still participating, if it was your idea or nah. "
"Just come with us, we ain't got time for this" changbin spoke up
"Wow, changbin. I didn't know you can speak? " I exclaimed.
"Shut up and come" he dragged me out by my arm and I started to panic a little.
I looked around for people to help me, but they all just either didn't care or just stared at me. *shit what am I gonna do*
He put me in their black car, onto the back seat and minho sat next to me.
"The audacity to still stare at me like that, as if you didn't just ghost me and came back to kidnap me" I spit out angrily watching him looking at me unfaced.
"You'll understand eventually"
I just looked back out of the window and ignored them for the rest of the drive.
Once they put me out of the car, changbin instantly grabbed onto my arm.
"Pff please, you really think id run away at a place y'all know better than me? Also, at least were not back at the library. What even is this place. Looks like a haunted house"
"How bout you shut that pretty mouth of yours before I make you"
"Naawe did you just compliment me? " I smiled at him innocently.
"Whatever"
They led me inside and placed me on to a really uncomfortable couch
"Y'all, I must say, from what I feel right now, the library and Chan's services were better"
"How can this girl not take us serious" chan moaned out
"Should we start torturing her? "
"Y'all- what if I'm into that"
"She's unbelievable" they all left me, giving me a chance to catch a glance at my surroundings.
*this place is so old and crusty. I mean, what did I expect. It's men who brought me here. Still, a little decent cleaning could've been done here and this couch god damn.*
After a while changbin came into the room and handed me some food.
"Here. Eat or starve, I don't care. "
"How flattering. By the way, how long am I gonna have to stay here? "
"You're not getting out before our master wants you to. Let's say three weeks"
"I see"
As soon as he was out I started cleaning around the place, making it at least a little more comfortable.
*if I'm gonna have to stay in this rathole, at least make it look cute*
I managed to clean the place up clean and nice and fixed the broken parts of the couch, refilling the inside with some insides of a big ass stuffed animal from the drawer.
"What the hell"
Chan came in and looked pretty confused.
"What? You think I'm gonna live in a dusty uncomfortable hole for 3 weeks +? "
"I didn't think you were just gonna accept your faith and start decorating the damn room"
He laughed out.
"Mhm, what do you want? "
"Damn- our master wants to meet you. Come with me"
I sighed extra loud before getting up and followed chan to a big pretty looking room.
"Really? Are you keeping her locked up in here too or does this girl just like crusty places" I raised an eyebrow at him
"Her room is clean, now come. You're talking too much"
"Whatever"

Heyy, I'm sorry I've been so inactive for such a long time. I've been working on the other story as a Christmas present for my friend and then took some time off, but I'm back at it again! Hope you enjoyed this chapter<33