14✸

I finished the fourth episode of my kdrama when I heard him opening the door.
"Oh jisung, back already? " I asked, holding the remote to pause the drama.
"Last two lessons omitted and- woah did you clean here"
"Yea, I had nothing better to do" I smiled at his reaction.
"Sorry I didn't wake you, I thought u deserved the rest"
"As long as we didn't have anything important in school today I don't mind, thanks for the food by the way! "
He took off his jacket and joined me on the couch.
"There's actually something I had to tell you"
I looked at him, confused at why he looked to serious.
"I'm gonna be away for about a week or two, but I promise I'll call you every day and come back as soon as possible"
"Wait- what why? "
"Haven't you seen the news today? "
"Wha- no what's going on jisung"
"Good. Stay off it till I'm back, I gotta go now, the boys are waiting for me"
"Jisung wait, explain me what's going on"
"Just- try to stay calm, I'll be back as soon as possible"
He gave me a quick Pat on the head and went off.
"What's with him... "
I slowly walked back to the couch and thought of what he had just said.
*leaving for two weeks... News??*
I argued with myself in my head while slowly reaching out for the remote, before pulling my hand back again.
"I should trust him"
I continued watching my kdrama with a weird feeling in my stomach.

Jisung pov

"You must've been out of your mind chan! How could you be so careless? Do I have to remind you that he's a literal serial killer?? "
"Look I'm sorry okay! I just wanted to comfort y/n as soon as possible I didn't watch out for where I shot him! "
Chan and I drove to west Covina where y/n's father was apparently hiding.
"You better make sure to shoot him at the right place this time, got it asshole? "
Chan rolled his eyes at my death stare, turning to the left road.
Half an hour later we've arrived at the destination seungmin has sent us.
"So seungmin is waiting here for us? "
"Well that's at least what he told us, idk this place"
We got inside the small cafe and sat down at an empty table.
"This is really fancy! I'mma get us a coffee" Chan got up and went to place our orders.
I looked around and spotted seungmin outside the cafe.
He came inside and sat down at an empty chair next to me.
"Nice to see you again, sung"
"You too seungmin. What do you have? "
"I have several missing reports, a video cassette of him robbing the local bank around the corner and an eyewitness who saw him fleeing. I also tracked down his cellphone. Smart man bought one of the old ones who aren't that easy to track, but I'm smarter than him. "
"You did a great job, here's your tip"
"Oh you didn't have to, y/n is also a friend of mine, no way I'd let that man continue torture their life"
He thanked me and took his leave, prolly to his next client.
Just then Chan came back
"What did I miss"
"Pretty much everything, anyways here's all that we have"
He took a brief moment to look at it before turning back to sip on his coffee
"This is so exciting, I feel like I'm in the mafia or sum" he grinned at me over his cup, receiving a flick on his forehead
"Nothing about this is exciting, this is serious"
"Aight aight sorry"
We finished our coffee and checked into a near by hotel before setting up our equipment and started searching for him online.
"Ah- there he is. Western supermarket, just a few blocks away" Chan spoke up scrolling in further, unlocking the camera to spy on him through his phone.
"This man knows how to pay? "
"He's stuffing bread rolls into his jacket rn"
I sighed. If we wanted to kill him safely, we had to keep an eye on him for a while first.
I sipped on my fifth instant coffee, watching the man flirting with a way too young woman
"He's got no chame"
I mumbled to myself, throwing the cup into the trash.
Chan and I stayed up till 1 am watching him do several crimes, of course recording them and writing them all down. "I don't know how tf this man gets away with so many crimes A DAY"
"you're looking at me like I know"
"Whatever, let's go to bed"
I texted y/n goodnight and layed down, deep in thoughts.
I definitely wasn't gonna let him get away again, he will get his karma.
The next morning I woke up late, at around 2pm.
Chan was already working on his laptop.
"Sup, found out anything else? "
"Mhm, I think the best day to catch him will be today at 6pm as he will be out then"
"Aight, imma take a shower and take a look through the weapon shelf."
I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down my body. This man was no joke, I had to pick out a good weapon.
My choice fell on a pistol with a silencer for me and a shotgun for Chan.
"Hey why did u choose the weapon, I wanted that pistol"
"You know I'm better with long guns, you're better with these. Now stop whining and figure out which route we should take" I told him, leaving to practice my shooting.
I went into the practice room and pulled out my phone.
3 missed calls from: 128389973

I called y/n back and talked to her a bit. They seemed to just woke up as well.
"Sup"
"I wanted to ask how you are, It's so quiet here and bbama misses u like crazy"
"I'm doing great, I hope you're alright as well. I'll return as soon as possible please have patience. And if bbama won't leave the door again give him a treat from the right shelf in the kitchen under the oven"
"Will do. So, how's it wherever u are. Whatcha up to? "
"Oh, just business with Chan in covina. I can assure you tho that Chan is having a better time than me" they laughed at that. Gosh how I loved their laugh.
"Anyways Ive got some practice to do, I'll call you tonight"
"Aight see ya then"
I layed my phone onto the table next to me and loaded the pistol. One shot, flew next to the puppet into the wall. The next directly into its head. "Yes! "
The other three perfectly in line under the first bullet.
"You're dead, asshole"

Guess who's still alive
I honestly have no excuse any more I just got so caught up with reading and school I forgot to continue this😭 sorry sorry sorry