32✳

Yn pov

I woke up, alone in the whole apartment, apart from bbama chilling on the living room table.
Jisung must've gone to band practice already, I thought.
So I just spent my day cleaning a bit around, emptying the grocery bags and reading.

Jisung pov

"Alrightttt, I think you can take the piano, you're familiar with that right? "
Chan asked me, plugging in the piano.
"Yes " I smiled happily.
I was the first one to arrive at his place so I had enough time to discuss everything needed.
When the others arrived, Felix looked at me with shock first, then proceeded to completely ignore me.
After we've played ourselves in with our instruments and took a small break I pulled him with me to a private area.
"Are you okay man? " I asked him, holding his shoulders for comfort.
He didn't hold eye contact tho. As if he was trying to hide something from me.
"Felix? "
"I'm okay, alright? " he sounded annoyed.
"Then why are you avoiding me and y/n? Come on if you're gonna do this shit please at least explain why" I took my hands off his shoulders, now kinda mad as well.
"It's none of your business" he tried pushing past me, but I held him firm.
"Please. You're a dear friend to me, I don't want to loose you... Whatever it is, tell me! "
He stared at me for a second as his eyes started to get watery.
I was surprised. There was actually something hurting him inside.
"Look man, I really don't know how to tell you this without getting punched in the face" he laughed out
I just looked at him, a serious expression written on my face as I waited for him to continue.
He looked at me, realizing that he probably won't get away from this so easily.
"I've... I've catched feelings for y/n okay. But don't get me wrong, I didn't even know y'all were like a thing. It's not like you ever mentioned it, I found out because of sungea" he scratched his neck and realisation hit me.
"So that's why you avoided us... " I looked at the ground, now feeling really guilty for not letting him know earlier.
"But- it's okay now. I had my time sulking about them and I moved on, I think. I'm in no way gonna try to steal them away or anything, I promise"
"It's okay, I'm sorry for not letting you know before it was too late.... "
I hugged him and patted him on the back, before we went back to the others, continuing our practice.
"You know, at first I wasn't so fond of the idea having you around the band. But now I'm actually glad" he spoke, staring into nothing while we walked back.
I smiled at him softly and opened the door for us.
"What took you guys so long? " hyunjin groaned out, getting up from one of the couches. "Sorry, we had to talk a little"
We discussed what genre we want to play on and who'd write the songs.
We settled for rock music with me and seungmin to be the song writers.
"Alright, perfect guys. I'll see you tomorrow the same time then" chan clapped his hands together, signaling the end of our practice.

Y/n pov

I finished my second book, classical music filling the empty walls when sungea had called me.
"Sup bae" her voice echoed through my phone.
"Wassup? You wanna get drunk again? "
"Not really, I just have to talk to someone about this" she sounded excited, kinda nervous even.
"What? Did a homeless man return the bag you lost 2 years ago? "
" stop guessing! "
"Aight aight sorry" I laughed, ready to hear whatever she needed to get off her mind.
"I think I mightve catched feelings for someone"
"WHAT? " I screamed into the phone with all my voice.
"Omg girl I'm so happy for you! Who is it? "
"I'm not gonna tell you until I figured out if I really do love him"
"Aw cmon" I let myself fall onto the couch again in frustration.
"But I'm really glad you're okay again and I can hear you smile through the damn phone.
You seemed so off the past few weeks, were you okay? "
"Oh, yea! I was just having a depressive episode nothing much tho. I do have to go now so uh, wanna meet up tomorrow? "
"Yes sure! Come over at 11"
"Will do" with that she hung up and I chuckled.
Who could she possibly like...

Lee know pov

"Maybe pineapple will taste better" I spoke out, staring at the container filled with delicious fruits in my hands.
I wanted to bake sungea a cake, since her birthday was coming up soon.
She once mentioned her favoring towards anything chocolate like.
I remembered it and put the pineapples back, making my way towards the sweets section.
Chocolate with cranberries seemed the best so I got as much as needed for them and went to pay for the ingredients I had bought.
The store warmed my fingers again and I hated having to go out in the cold yet again.
As I arrived home, I threw off my shoes and placed the bags onto my kitchen table.
"Let's seee, what music goes best with baking"
I scrolled through my playlists until I came across the one sungea had created for me.
"Perfect" I smiled and turned on my bluetooth box.

Jisung pov

I arrived back home pretty late, the streetlights already turned on and the sun long gone.
My shoes created a path behind me from the melting snow that had stuck itself on my shoes.
I silently put off my shoes and went to look for y/n.
I wasn't really surprised when I saw them already passed out on the couch. I chuckled and changed into my pajamas, before carrying them into bed and laying next to them, quickly falling asleep after them too.

Y/n pov
I woke up confused, as to why I wasn't on the couch anymore, but quickly smiled seeing my dear boyfriend laying next to me.
I gave him a quick peck on the forehead before going off into my own room and getting ready to go out with sungea.
It was 10:45 once I finished breakfast so I just already put on my shoes and coat and went out of the house to wait for her there.
When I got outside, I saw the snowman jisung and I had built and smiled, happy that he didn't melt or was crushed by some evil children.
"Hey gurl! Long time no- yo that's a huge ass snowman" sungea greeted me, wide eyeing the snowman, making me chuckle.
"Jisung and I made it, I'm happy no one killed him" I pet his hat before sungea blabbert something about how excited she is for her birthday, dragging me away.
We went to a nearby cafe and sat at one of the window tables.
It smelled like strawberry pie and coffees, calm music playing in the back.
We ordered our drinks and food and waited for it to arrive patiently.
"I can literally feel my blood cells unfreeze oml" she joked, holding out her hands in front of my face as if I could see what's happening under her skin.
"Me too! Yk what I love about this part of LA?" I started, before one of the waiters arrived to give us our order, receiving a thank you from both of us.
"Hm? "
"I love the way we can get away from social media"
She looked at me confused, cause we did both have smartphones and high tech stuff in our apartment.
"Don't get me wrong" I laughed
"I mean, from all the super annoying trendy songs that you'd hear 24/7 in all radios, from all the useless trends and the bullying. This part is like a small hiding spot and I'm so thankful to live here" I spoke, sipping on my latte between my sentences.
"Ooooh, yes definitely! When I was in the UK for a class trip last year, I felt so god damn overwhelmed with all the fast fashion and stuff. Plus I noticed, all the trendy songs are actually shit. Like I don't get it why make it popular when it sounds like a chicken giving birth? "
We laughed, feeling like all the worries in the world weren't actually that serious.
Which tbh they weren't, but people tend to make them bigger than they are.