21✧

Y/n pov

The sun was close to be out of my sight as we waited for our stop to arrive. Jisung has layed his head on my shoulder and napped a bit. Lucky for us, the street just got renewed, making the street finally even.
"Ah- jisung wake up, it's our stop" I gently shook his shoulder trying to wake the sleeping quokka.
"Hm-? " he 'looked' at me with his eyes closed, confused asf.
"Cmon my love we gotta get off here"
"Oh-! " he finally jumped awake just as we had to get off.
We got outside and interwined our hands while walking back home.
"How did you sleep? "
"Pretty good, I was surrounded by your smell" he grinned at me cutely.
"Are you still tired? "
"Yea" he said, yawning, making me chuckle and swinging our hands back and fourth.
"I had so much fun the past week, thank you" I said, staring at the big clear sky, filled with sparkling stars.
"I'm glad you did. We really needed this break"
"I agree" we both laughed softly.
"It's quite late tho, how about you call sungea tomorrow? I just wanna spend the rest of the night alone with you"
"Awe, ofc. She's probably sleeping anyways"
We stopped by a gas station and bought some snacks and drinks.
At home bbama greeted us happily.
"Oh my- jisung, seems like chan already brought bbama back today"
"Bbama! " he ran towards him like a little child. "Who's a good boy? Aahh, you look so healthy! Chan must've did a good job taking care of you huh? "
"He really did" I smiled at him while taking off my jacket and shoes.
We cleaned the apartment from our sleepover with sungea and lee know and made ourselves comfortable on the couch, cuddling while putting on one of our favorite animes.
"Hm- these chips are so delicious, try one! " I said, holding a chip infront of jisungs face.
"Omg you're right, gimme more please"
I laughed softly, placing the bag of chips in between us.
We watched around 2-3 episodes of the anime until I started to feel slightly tired and rested my head in the crook of his neck.
"I love you so much jisung"
I blurred out before drifting off to sleep.

It felt like 5 hours but it's only been 40 minutes later when jisung woke me up again.
"Yea? "
"Cmon it's late, let's get to bed" he said, placing a kiss on my forehead.
I nodded and slowly got up, watching him putting the snacks into our snack drawer. "Jisung"
"Yes angel? "
"Can I sleep in your bed Again? "
He chuckled
"Of course love"
I grinned as I happily walked towards his bedroom.
This could be like a routine now.
I layed down and waited for him to finally join me, hearing him feed bbama and placing bowls back into the kitchen shelfs.
"Cmonnn can't you do that tomorrow" I yelled out
"If I start postponing now, I won't be able to stop" he yelled back.
Fortunately, soon after, he was done and finally joined me.
"Tomorrow's our last free day... I don't wanna go back to schooooll" I groaned out, making space for him on the bed.
"At least were getting closer and closer to freedom"
"Not really, after school we gotta work that's not really better"
"Not if you do smth you don't enjoy. I remember that one sentence I once read on Instagram" he started making me giggle
" do something you enjoy and you never have to work a day in your life"
"I love that" I said, cuddling closer to him. I layed my head on his chest while he played with my hear. I could hear his heart beat and his breathing, calming down more with every second until it eventually got completely even and he fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up to him pretty snoring through his sleep. I smiled as I moved a strand of hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I got up and got dressed in my room, as quietly as possible to let him rest as long as I could.
I searched through my nightstand drawer and pulled out the pretty red snow globe I had bought for him a while ago. In it was a boy and a girl holding hands while looking lovingly at each other, red glitter as snow in it. I smiled looking at it before going back to his room to gift it to him.
"Good morning sleepyhead" I smiled at him, seeing him already sitting in his bed, rubbing his eyes.
"Whyd you left me? " he pouted at me
"I had to get dressed, I'm sorry dove"
"It's fine" he said before pulling me back into bed
"Let's sleep a little longer, yea? " he cuddled close to me
"No sir, here get up. I got you something"
"Hm? What is it? "
I gave him the gift and watched him observing it closely
"It's... Beautiful. Where did you get it? "
"Bought it while we went out before going on to the cruise trip. I forgot it at home so I couldn't give it to you earlier"
"Thank you so much" he smiled, placing a kiss onto my lips while throwing his arms around my neck.
"I missed our alone time so much. Nothing against sungea or lee know tho"
I laughed along with him, before getting up to drag him out of bed.
"Cmon let's do smth funnn"
"Nghhhh, how bout you call sungea first while I get ready? "
"Oh- shit I forgot again" I laughed embarrassed before running off to call sungea.
I plopped myself onto my bed as I waited for her to pick up.
"Sup "
"Hey sungeaaaa"
" why you callin? You want smth don't you"
"Nooo I just had smth important to tell you"
"Oh? What is it"
"Okay, you gonna wanna sit down for this one"
"Oh oh, who did you kill" I laughed
"No one! Iiiii am together with jisung now"
"BFFR"
"woaaah chill you giving me a tinnitus"
We both started laughing
"Aaaah I knew there was smth going on between you two the second you moved in with that squirrel"
"Squirrel? Lmao sungea at that time we weren't a thing yet"
"Since when then? "
"Don't get mad tho"
"Can't promise" there was a short dead silence.
"Since we went swimming at that one place... "
"WHAT"
"SUNGEA STOP SCREAMING"
"sorry... But seriously? Why did you leave me unknowing" she cried out
"Sorry girllll I just never found the right timing for it..."
"I understand, just promise me there's nothing else you're keeping from me"
"I promise, anyways me and jisung are going out today so I gtg, luv ya lots"
"Ilyt bae and I'm happy for you"
I hung up and happily made my way back to jisung, only to see that he fell asleep again....
I took a few pillows and started "lovingly" hitting him with them.
"YA what the heck" he screamed trying to hide himself under his blanket, me pulling the blanket away
"I told you get up you wouldn't listen.... Your fault" I said while continuing to hit him with the pillows
"I surrender! " I yelled, trying to stop me
"Fine, you have 5 minutes I'll wait outside" I laughed, leaving him looking like a beat up ant.